REALiS SX7 Mark II
SXGA+ Native LCoS Digital Multimedia Projector
Manufacturer Item No.:
Manufacturer Only Return or Repair
Click Here for Details
Around the world, Canon products are synonymous with optical excellence, advanced image processing, and superb performance. Canon projectors are no exception. The family of Canon projectors includes the REALiS line of bright, high resolution, ultra-portable and affordable projectors. REALiS projectors combine the brilliance and sharpness of innovative LCOS (Liquid Crystal On Silicon) technology with Canon’s proprietary AISYS light engine technology. The result is a unique set of advanced projectors that deliver exceptional image quality.
The REALiS SX7 Mark II is a high performance SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution projector using LCOS technology, providing outstanding image quality and resolution. Featuring 4000 lumens of brightness, the SX7 Mark II also uses Canon's proprietary AISYS optical system to handling light even more efficiently resulting in exceptional brightness and color reproduction. Using a special color filter for support of Adobe RGB color space, the REALiS SX7 Mark II is ideal for demanding users such as graphic designers, publishers and photographers. In addition, the projector's Photo Mode setting allows you to make precise adjustments to both the color temperature and color level- and the projector's AC lamp system helps to deliver greater color fidelity than ever before, with enhanced red and green for more realistic tones. The REALiS SX7 Mark II delivers everything you need in a top-line projector.
Canon USA Warranty Service
Canon U.S.A., Inc. and Canon Canada Inc. (collectively "Canon") warrant to the original end-user purchaser that the following Canon products purchased will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for:
- A period of three (3) years from the date of purchase of the Canon projector
- A period of one-hundred and twenty (120) days from the date of purchase of the included lamp
- A period of three (3) years from the date of purchase of the included accessory items
During the warranty period for the projector, Canon will, in its sole discretion and without charge, exchange any defective parts for new or comparable rebuilt parts or exchange any defective projector for a new or comparable used projector. During the warranty period for the lamp, Canon will, in its sole discretion and without charge, exchange a defective lamp for a new lamp. Except as set forth herein, this warranty does not cover consumable items as to which there is no warranty or replacement. Warranty exchange or replacement does not extend the original warranty periods of the projector or lamp.
For any technical issues, contact Canon technical support by email at the Canon USA website
or via phone at 1.800.828.4040 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00mid Eastern; Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm, Eastern, excluding holidays).
To request a repair, contact Canon technical support at 1.800.OK.CANON (800.652.2666) or request repair online through the Canon USA website here
. You can also locate an authorized service center here
or by calling 1.800.828.4040.
For full details of the Canon warranty, Click Here
Canon's Projector Protection Program (Triple P) is a service program that provides a loaner projector of equal or greater quality in the event that your projector needs to be repaired.
- Free to any buyer within their first year of new product warranty
- To use program, contact Canon Customer Support at 1.800.828.4040 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00mid Eastern; Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm Saturday)
- For next business day delivery of loaner projectors, a Customer Activation Form must be received by Canon Customer Support Center by 3pm Eastern (Monday-Friday)
- Customer must provide a valid credit card as security for the loaner unit
- Delivery not available on Saturday and Sunday
- Loaner unit based on availability
- Program available for products purchased and utilized in the U.S. only
- Applies to WUXGA, SXGA+ and XGA resolution products only
- Program subject to change at any time without any given notice