Canon USA Inc. REALiS Series SX60
SXGA+ Native LCoS Digital Multimedia Projector
Manufacturer Item No.:
Manufacturer Only Return or Repair
Click Here for Details
Astounding Color Reproduction
Around the world, Canon products are synonymous with optical excellence, advanced image processing, and superb performance. And Canon projectors are no exception.
The family of Canon projectors includes the REALiS line of bright, high resolution, ultra-portable and affordable projectors. REALiS projectors combine the brilliance and sharpness of innovative LCOS (Liquid Crystal On Silicon) technology with Canon's proprietary AISYS light engine technology. The result is a unique set of advanced projectors that deliver exceptional image quality.
The SX60 features new, advanced AISYS technology - with improved light efficiency, uniformity, and expanded color space. At 2500 ANSI lumens, it is one of Canon's bright, ultra-portable, SXGA+ projectors. With its exceptional level of image quality, it is ideal for demanding professional applications and discerning home cinema buffs. Its 1.7x Ultra-Wide Powered Zoom Lens with Autofocus gives you the flexibility of the widest zoom range of any of Canon's projector lenses. Its super quiet (27dB) operation makes it great for the classroom and home cinema. And, its DVI-I terminal lets you project high quality video from satellite and digital cable boxes, as well as DVD players.
Canon USA Warranty Service
- Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCoS) Technology with AISYS
- Native SXGA+ Resolution (1400x1050)
- 16:10 Aspect Ratio Perfect for Widescreen Computers
- Superbly Bright 2500 Lumens
- Variable Contrast Ratio - 1000:1 Contrast Ratio (Normal); 2000:1 Contrast Ratio (Home Cinema Mode)
- Up to 3000 Hours Lamp Life
- Realistic Image Quality
- Razor-Sharp Resolution
- Canon Optical Performance
- Advanced Color Management System
- Full HDTV Ready - Supports Up to 1080i
- Versatile Connectivity
- PC & Mac Ready
- Ease of Use and Flexibility
- Optional Network Operation
Canon U.S.A., Inc. and Canon Canada Inc. (collectively "Canon") warrant to the original end-user purchaser that the following Canon products purchased will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for:
- A period of three (3) years from the date of purchase of the Canon projector
- A period of one-hundred and twenty (120) days from the date of purchase of the included lamp
- A period of three (3) years from the date of purchase of the included accessory items
During the warranty period for the projector, Canon will, in its sole discretion and without charge, exchange any defective parts for new or comparable rebuilt parts or exchange any defective projector for a new or comparable used projector. During the warranty period for the lamp, Canon will, in its sole discretion and without charge, exchange a defective lamp for a new lamp. Except as set forth herein, this warranty does not cover consumable items as to which there is no warranty or replacement. Warranty exchange or replacement does not extend the original warranty periods of the projector or lamp.
For any technical issues, contact Canon technical support by email at the Canon USA website
or via phone at 1.800.828.4040 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00mid Eastern; Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm, Eastern, excluding holidays).
To request a repair, contact Canon technical support at 1.800.OK.CANON (800.652.2666) or request repair online through the Canon USA website here
. You can also locate an authorized service center here
or by calling 1.800.828.4040.
For full details of the Canon warranty, Click Here
Canon's Projector Protection Program (Triple P) is a service program that provides a loaner projector of equal or greater quality in the event that your projector needs to be repaired.
- Free to any buyer within their first year of new product warranty
- To use program, contact Canon Customer Support at 1.800.828.4040 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00mid Eastern; Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm Saturday)
- For next business day delivery of loaner projectors, a Customer Activation Form must be received by Canon Customer Support Center by 3pm Eastern (Monday-Friday)
- Customer must provide a valid credit card as security for the loaner unit
- Delivery not available on Saturday and Sunday
- Loaner unit based on availability
- Program available for products purchased and utilized in the U.S. only
- Applies to WUXGA, SXGA+ and XGA resolution products only
- Program subject to change at any time without any given notice