Canon USA Inc. REALiS series SX80 Mark II
SXGA+ Native LCoS Digital Multimedia Projector
Manufacturer Item No.:
Manufacturer Only Return or Repair
Click Here for Details
The REALiS SX80 Mark II is an affordable, high-performance SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution projector using LCOS technology providing exceptional image quality, resolution, and color reproduction for end-users in corporate, educational, and specialized fields. This exceptional projector also features Canon's exclusive AISYS technology - with improved light efficiency, uniformity, and expanded color space for outstanding color reproduction, delivering razor-sharp image quality.
Featuring a new Photo Mode setting, the REALiS SX80 Mark II allows you to make precise adjustments to the projector's color temperature and color level. Other features include a built-in USB port for seamless PC presentations, PictBridge camera compatibility, an HDMI terminal (version 1.3 deep color) for projection of high-quality digital images and 1080p video, and a built-in network connection for remote network operation.
The REALiS SX80 Mark II contains all the technology needed for superior performance, as well as fast, easy, and quiet operation.
Canon USA Warranty Service
Canon U.S.A., Inc. and Canon Canada Inc. (collectively "Canon") warrant to the original end-user purchaser that the following Canon products purchased will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for:
- A period of three (3) years from the date of purchase of the Canon projector
- A period of one-hundred and twenty (120) days from the date of purchase of the included lamp
- A period of three (3) years from the date of purchase of the included accessory items
During the warranty period for the projector, Canon will, in its sole discretion and without charge, exchange any defective parts for new or comparable rebuilt parts or exchange any defective projector for a new or comparable used projector. During the warranty period for the lamp, Canon will, in its sole discretion and without charge, exchange a defective lamp for a new lamp. Except as set forth herein, this warranty does not cover consumable items as to which there is no warranty or replacement. Warranty exchange or replacement does not extend the original warranty periods of the projector or lamp.
For any technical issues, contact Canon technical support by email at the Canon USA website
or via phone at 1.800.828.4040 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00mid Eastern; Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm, Eastern, excluding holidays).
To request a repair, contact Canon technical support at 1.800.OK.CANON (800.652.2666) or request repair online through the Canon USA website here
. You can also locate an authorized service center here
or by calling 1.800.828.4040.
For full details of the Canon warranty, Click Here
Canon's Projector Protection Program (Triple P) is a service program that provides a loaner projector of equal or greater quality in the event that your projector needs to be repaired.
- Free to any buyer within their first year of new product warranty
- To use program, contact Canon Customer Support at 1.800.828.4040 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00mid Eastern; Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm Saturday)
- For next business day delivery of loaner projectors, a Customer Activation Form must be received by Canon Customer Support Center by 3pm Eastern (Monday-Friday)
- Customer must provide a valid credit card as security for the loaner unit
- Delivery not available on Saturday and Sunday
- Loaner unit based on availability
- Program available for products purchased and utilized in the U.S. only
- Applies to WUXGA, SXGA+ and XGA resolution products only
- Program subject to change at any time without any given notice