SXGA+ 7500 LUMENS DLP® PROJECTOR
Manufacturer Item No.: 103-023106-01
Bold New Generation Of DLP® Projectors
Offering an exceptional balance between high brightness and superior color, innovative design and reliability for 24/7 applications, the Christie DS+750 delivers 7500 ANSI lumens at SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution. With a unique, user-changeable, twin-color wheel system (high brightness and rich-color option color wheels) you can tailor every presentation to maximize either high brightness needs or superior color reproduction. A suite of six optional motorized, high performance lenses, the Christie DS+750 delivers superior image performance.
Boasting exceptional image quality this 1chip DLP® projector includes the latest technology with Brilliant Color™, 10-bit image processing with Pixel Works™ DNX™ and Philips' VIDI™ lamps, the Christie DS+750 is a professional grade projector ready for 24/7 requirements.
Unique application flexibility options such as built-in color matching and edge-blending functions, picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture modes and low acoustic noise for total presentation confidence. With a broad range of standard inputs, this 1-chip DLP® solution is flexible and customizable – install it anywhere, connect to virtually anything.
Long life dual lamps, 24/7 performance reliability and a sealed optical engine provide a low cost of ownership. And with the best price performance on the market, extensive warranties and service second to none, the Christie DS+750 is your best image option.
- 7500 ANSI Lumens (HI Bright CW) for high brightness presentation
- Up to 7500:1 contrast ratio with DynamicBlack™ for image clarity
- SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) native resolution with scaling to WUXGA and video up to 1080p for compatibility with most computers and video sources
- Innovative user-changeable color wheels for high brightness or superior rich-color use
- Built-in color matching and edge-blending functions with the ability to edge blend on all four sides
- Flexible and customizable – install it anywhere, connect to virtually anything