SXGA+ 8500 LUMEN 3-CHIP DLP™ PROJECTOR
Manufacturer Item No.: 38-DSP106-63
Bright, Detailed Images and Plenty of Power in a Compact Size
The Christie DS+8K outshines the competition with 8,500 ANSI lumens, unsurpassed color accuracy and adjustability at a fraction of the price and size of the competition. With a Xenon lamp system, true 10-bit image processing, high-performance 3-chip DLP™ technology, the highest contrast available and the ability to stack, rig and edge-blend for brighter, bigger images - the Christie DS+8K ideal for conference rooms, rental/staging, churches, boardrooms, training rooms or tradeshows.
Best price performance on the market, most reliability, lowest cost of ownership, best warranties available and renowned customer service - all add up to peace of mind with the Christie DS+8K.
Christie DS+8K - easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain.
- 8,500 ANSI Lumens
- SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
- 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- Smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP™ product offering the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability
- Xenon lamp system providing repeatability of photo-realistic colors and ability to accurately color-match images
- True 10-bit processing offering high-bandwidth signal processing
- A user-friendly Graphic User Interface makes operation and set-up of the Christie DS+8K uncomplicated
- Multiple control options let the user choose what’s best for their application – built-in, IR and wired remote keypad; RS-422 or RS-232 control; or through ChristieNET™ via the Ethernet port