1080 HD 6500 LUMEN 3-CHIP DLP® DIGITAL PROJECTOR
Manufacturer Item No.: 104-018101-03
Industry Leading HD 3-Chip DLP® 6,500 Lumen Digital Projector
The Christie HD Series offers the broadest range of the brightest native HD resolution projectors – bar none. Lighter, lower power consumption and 10% brighter than the competition – Christie is HD resolution done right.
The Christie HD7Kc HD DLP® digital projector offers high resolution, crisp images from 10-bit processing combined with an HD platform – the next level of unparalleled presentation power.
This native HD resolution 3-chip DLP® 6,500 lumen digital projector utilizes Xenon illumination – the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability in easy to use, flexible packages.
The Christie HD7Kc 1920 x 1080 native resolution and a variable contrast ratio of 1600-2000:1 for crisp, detailed images. Next generation DLP® technology, high-quality optics and proven 10-bit image processing deliver exceptional image quality. The addition of a yellow notch filter creates greater separation between the primary colors, enhancing the Christie HD7Kc with richer color depth for a film-like experience..
The Christie HD7Kc features high-quality lenses specifically designed to increase image sharpness and provide manual contrast adjustment for impeccable control over your images. This model also features standard built-in edge-blending, removeable handles, two HD input channels that will also allow 4:4:4 signals, digital dark level adjustment, ILS™ on zoom and focus, and DMX 512 communication capabilities.
The Christie HD Series – the brightest, clearest HD imaging available in the world.
- True HD native resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 6,500 ANSI lumens from a compact, robust package
- Increased color depth offers film-like color correction for stunning brilliance
- 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- Smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP® product offering the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability
- True 10-bit image processing offers high-bandwidth signal processing
- 2 High Definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals
- DMX 512 communication capabilities