XGA INORGANIC LCD 10,000 LUMEN PROJECTOR
Manufacturer Item No.: 103-021104-01
Featuring Inorganic 3LCD Technology To Achieve 3000:1 Contrast Ratio
High performance flexibility at 10,000 lumens
With 10,000 ANSI lumens of brightness, the Christie LX1000 is a 3LCD projector with complete flexibility for high brightness applications demanding cost-effective performance. Christies latest 3LCD, XGA projector also offers exceptional image quality with 3000:1 contrast ratio, application flexibility and low cost of ownership.
The Christie LX1000 features inorganic 3LCD technology to achieve 3000:1 contrast ratio. The inorganic panels are also designed for long life and less color degradation over time than conventional LCDs. To further improve video processing, the Christie LX1000 provides 10-bit video processing to produce natural, color tone reproduction, picture stability (without image noise) and flawless video playback.
For the ultimate in application flexibility, the Christie LX1000 can match the ideal lens to each application from a suite of ten optional high performance lenses. A range of seven input modules lets you connect to the signals you require. In this dual lamp system, you can achieve 10,000 ANSI lumens or by stacking two Christie LX1000s you can double your brightness to 20,000 lumens. The Christie LX1000 is also operable in either 100-120V or 200-240V environments.
The dual lamp system allows the flexibility to increase brightness or save lamp life, based upon the use of the projector. In mission-critical applications, the Auto-switching lamp feature allows you to quickly switch to a new lamp if needed. Access to top loading lamps makes complete replacement quick and easy. The AutoFilter system reduces maintenance requirements. This automated cartridge system rotates new filter sheets for up to 10,000 hours before the filter cartridge requires replacement. These unique features extend the life of the projector while reducing the overall cost of ownership.
- 10,000 ANSI lumens provides high brightness and is stackable to increase brightness if needed
- 3000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional image clarity
- New inorganic 3LCD light engine design offering darkest black and smoothest imaging
- 10-bit video processing for natural and smooth color tone and video playback
- AutoFilter System for 10,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Suite of 10 optional lenses and a variety of input modules for complete application flexibility
- Operable in either 100-120V or 200-240V environments