XGA 15,000 LUMEN LCD DIGITAL PROJECTOR
Manufacturer Item No.: 103-013100-01
Christie's Brightest, Most Cost-Efficient 3LCD Projector
The Christie LX1500 is the world's brightest projector in its class delivering a stunning 15,000 ANSI lumens brightness from an advanced 4-lamp, 3LCD optical engine. Designed for performance applications including Houses of Worship, staged events and medium sized auditoriums, the LX1500 combines native XGA resolution and 2000:1 contrast ratio with the latest 10-bit image processing for flawless image reproduction.
The LX1500 is compatible with digital and analog signal formats from XGA data to 1080i video, with a range of optical input modules including digital blending/warping, SDO and HD-SDI to further extend the signal compatibility. The available lens suite (this is a body-only format projector) includes 11 lenses with throw ratios from 0.8:1 through 9.0:1 combined with horizontal and vertical lens shift for a broad range of installation options that enable you to position the projector almost anywhere. Staging partners can use lenses from the popular LX100 and LX120 models to maximize their assets.
The robust design includes long-life optical components, an innovative cooling system and new air filtration system. The Christie LX1500 produces exceptional image performance with minimal maintenance which means increased reliability and worry-free presentations.
- Ultra-high brightness 15,000 ANSI lumens
- High on/off contrast ratio up to 2000:1
- True XGA native resolution (1024 x 768)
- Scaling for VGA up to UXGA
- Range of optional input modules including DVI, SDI, HD-SDI
- Extensive lens suite
- Lens shift and digital keystone correction capability
- Lamp life of 2000 hours typical
- Optional ChristieNET™ connectivity for monitoring and control