XGA 6000 LUMENS INORGANIC 3LCD DIGITAL PROJECTOR
Manufacturer Item No.: 103-027100-01
6,000 Lumen LCD Digital Projector Ideal For Medium to Large Venues
The Christie LX605 at 6000 ANSI lumens is the ideal LCD digital projector for a wide variety of medium to large venue presentations. The Christie LX605 has been designed for easy setup, high performance, and use in a myriad of installation applications since it is capable of accepting a wide range of sources.
A new four-corner geometry correction tool, 3D Keystone™ technology, puts professional capabilities at your fingertips; quickly overcome installation challenges that can not be corrected by standard digital keystone adjustments. The LX605 has a center lens design with motorized lens shift for easy setup and ships with a standard lens. A suite of four bayonet style lenses are available options.
For quality and dependability the Christie LX605 offers the benefits of long-life inorganic 3LCD technology and 10-bit video processing. These inorganic panels have been designed for improved lifetime performance over conventional 3LCD panels. With a 1000:1 contrast ratio and 10-bit video processing, the Christie LX605 produces natural, smooth color tone to ensure picture stability and flawless video playback… a quality image every time.
With all these great features and Christie’s known quality and dependability, the Christie LX605 is sure to become your new LCD standard.
- 6000 ANSI lumens for high brightness presentation
- XGA native resolution with scaling for VGA to UXGA and video up to 1080p for compatibility with most computers and video sources
- 3D Keystone™ technology a new four corner geometry correction tool
- Built in network port for total network control
- AutoFilter cartridge reduces time between filter changes for up to 13,000 hours