3-CHIP 1080 HD DLP® 32,500 LUMEN PROJECTOR
Manufacturer Item No.: 113-003104-01
The World's Brightest, Best HD Digital Projector
There's only one projector with the brightest, highest resolution HD image - the Christie Roadie HD+35K. Rounding out Christie's expansive 3-chip DLP® product line up, there’s no comparison for resolution, brightness or performance.
Producing 32,500 ANSI lumens (35,000 center lumens), this newest Roadie features Christie’s unique, flexible split-body design with separate switching lamp ballast. The Christie Roadie HD+35K includes a rear air exhaust hood for improved stack-ability and a new motorized lens mount enables you to focus and adjust lens position using a remote control.
With native 2048 x 1080 HD resolution and 10-bit image processing, images are simply stunning in their size, brilliance and quality. The user-replaceable lamps can be automatically aligned at the push of a button and user-friendly controls ensure easy maintenance and servicing. Along with built-in body handles for handling and rigging or an optional stacking/rigging frame this tough, manageable projector is built for true road worthiness – frequent transport and quick set-up.
- 3-chip DLP® HD+ (2048 x 1080) delivering superior native HD+ image quality with excellent color rendition
- 32,500 ANSI lumens/35,000 center lumens - highest lumens offered in a native HD product
- 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- New motorized lens mount enables users to adjust focus and lens position using a remote control.
- Riggable and flyable for large venue events
- User-replaceable lamps can be automatically aligned at the push of a button
- Rear air exhaust hood for improved stack-ability
- Stack, blend and color-match multiple projectors