Christie ROADSTER DS+10K-M
SXGA+ 10,500 lumen Digital Multimedia Projector
Manufacturer Item No.: 118-023106-01
Redefine Your Expectations: Christie's Roadster 10500 Lumen DLP® Projector
The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Christie delivers brightness, versatility, reliability and affordability in this latest addition to the Christie family of display solutions.
The Roadster DS+10K-M, designed with stagers in mind offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving you full brightness while using less power.
The Roadster DS+10K-M has 1400 x 1050 native resolution and a variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
The Christie M Series expanded suite of high-quality lenses includes two new zoom lenses – all with true Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities.
With the consistency of DLP® technology, the Christie M Series offers reliable, affordable, dual mercury lamp brightness, in the smallest chassis in its class. Combined with the additional standard features, expanded lens suite and world-renowned Christie service, the Christie M Series provides high performance and peace of mind for all users.
- SX+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 10,500 ANSI lumens (11,550 center lumens)
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness (10500 ANSI lumens), the projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Dual Mercury lamps (350W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ Image Warping and Edge-Blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Ships with a stacking frame and four input cards