WXGA Native Digital Multimedia Projector
Manufacturer Item No.: 118-018100-01
Redefine Your Expectations: Christie's WXGA 3-DLP® 5700 Lumen Projector
The most compact in its class, this award-winning, dual mercury lamp platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards you expect in all Christie products. We continue to deliver brightness, versatility, reliability and affordability in this latest addition to the Christie family of display solutions.
Rounding out the offering with five more projectors, in WXGA and WUXGA resolutions, the M Series can now be used in those applications where a wide aspect ratio is required.
The Christie WX7K-M offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 870W at 110V giving you full brightness while using less power. It also employs thermal feedback systems to:
- Adjust the number of lamps and power level used
- Control the fan speed to cool the system
- Shut down (automatically) when the projector does not receive a signal
- Customize real-time events programming according to your business needs
The Christie WX7K-M has a variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 (FOFO) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
The M Series expanded suite of high-quality lenses includes two new zoom lenses – all with true Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities.
With the consistency of DLP® technology, the Christie M Series offers reliable, affordable, dual-mercury lamp brightness, in the smallest chassis in its class. Combined with the additional standard features, expanded lens suite, four resolutions, and industry-leading Christie service, the M Series provides high performance and peace of mind for all users.
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness (5700 ANSI lumens), the projector draws a maximum power of 870W
- Smallest chasis in its class
- Dual Mercury lamps (200W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ Image Warping
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic Iris