HD 3-chip DLP® 10,000 Lumen Projector
Manufacturer Item No.: 118-011103-01
Redefine Your Expectations: Christie's HD 3-chip DLP® 10,000 Lumen Projector
The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Christie delivers brightness, versatility, reliability and affordability in this latest addition to the Christie family of display solutions.
The Christie HD10K-M, at 10,000 ANSI lumens (dual lamps, 350W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving you more brightness while using less power.
The Christie HD10K-M has 1920 x 1080 native resolution and a variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 using dynamic iris (Full on, Full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
The Christie M Series suite of high-quality lenses includes two new zoom lenses – all with true Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities.
With the consistency of DLP® technology, the Christie M Series offers reliable, affordable, dual mercury lamp brightness, in the smallest chassis in its class. Combined with the additional standard features, expanded lens suite and world-renowned Christie service, the Christie M Series provides high performance and peace of mind for all users.
nce and peace of mind for all users.
- True HD native resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 10,000 ANSI lumens (11,000 center lumens)
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 using dynamic iris (Full on, Full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness (10,000 ANSI lumens), the projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Smallest chasis in its class (22.1"L x 19.7"W x 10.2"H)
- Dual Mercury lamps (200W)
- 2 High Definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals
- Comprehensive Colour Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ Image Warping and Edge-Blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic Iris