2K inorganic 3LCD 10,000 ANSI lumen projector
Manufacturer Item No.: 103-031105-XX
The Christie L2K1000 digital projector offers native 2K resolution (2048 x 1080) making it the high resolution choice for auditoriums, broadcast sets, houses of worship, large conference rooms, training facilities and rental/staging applications.
The Christie L2K1000 takes 3LCD technology to the next level in resolution and cost effective performance.
- 10,000 ANSI lumens brightness suitable for medium to large size applications
- Native 2K resolution (2048 x 1080)
- 3000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional image clarity
- Same optional lens suite as Christie L2K1500, Christie LX1000 and Christie LX1500
- Low maintenance features - filters, long lamp life, and user replaceable lamps
- Easy to setup and use
Set up and image adjustment is a breeze, even in the most challenging room environments with built-in 3D Keystone™ technology which ensures quick and easy image alignment. Christie L2K1000 has a center mount lens design and is equipped with motorized lens shift for zoom and focus.
The Christie L2K1000 uses the same suite of optional lenses compatible with the Christie L2K1500, Christie LX1000 and the Christie LX1500 which enables easy integration with these projectors, and ensures a lower cost of ownership.
The Christie L2K1000 offers HD+ resolution for absolutely brilliant displays and is backed by Christie's industry-leading warranties, service and support.
- 4DColor™ technology
- Illuminated control panel
- Stackable design for added brightness
- Auto-switching lamp feature (single lamp mode)
- Digital keystone feature (Max: V±30°, H±30°)
- AutoFilter cartridge (up to 11,000 hours) maintenance free operation
- Built-in RS 232c port
- Customizable start-up logo
- Selectable aspect ratio 4:3,16:9, 17:9
- Top loading lamps
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Built-in keypad (power on/standby, menu, up, down, left, right arrows)
- Front and rear infrared sensors for IR keypad
- Carrying handles
- Auto discoloration prevention with 3D-AUCC technology
- Top access to LCD panels- simplifies cleaning and maintenance