Brightlink 436Wi Interactive WXGA 3LCD Projector
Interactivity Wherever You Go With this Portable Short-throw Projector.
The high-performance BrightLink 436Wi network-ready, short-throw projector and interactive pen integrate interactive functions into one machine without the constraints or expense of an interactive whiteboard. Share content from many sources (iPads, tablets, smartphones, document cameras and more), then annotate directly on projected images — no PC required. Two users can write simultaneously with dual pen support. Mount BrightLink 436Wi on a wall or set it on a table or desk. This portable projector can be taken from room to room. Setup is easy with auto calibration and no PC driver to install. The projector features HDMI connectivity, a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone jack. Get brilliant image quality and interactivity with the BrightLink 436Wi, from the #1 selling projector company.
- 3x Brighter Colors, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The BrightLink 436Wi has:
- Color Brightness/Interactive Color Brightness: 3000 lumens
- White Brightness/Interactive White Brightness: 3000 lumens
- Built-in interactivity — powerful projector and pen combination provides a complete interactive solution without the need for expensive electronic whiteboards
What the press is saying:
|"The 436Wi offers an attractive balance of image quality, brightness, and price.” ~ PCMag.com, (November 14, 2013)|
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness (color light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high color brightness and high white brightness. If color brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s color brightness specification. Get consistent, true-to-life color with Epson, whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colors or a white screen with text.
3LCD — The #1 projection technology in the world
- All 3LCD projectors have both high color brightness and high white brightness
- All 3LCD projectors have 3 chips
- 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs
- 20 years of road-tested reliability
Long-life lamp that’s easy and affordable to replace
This high-efficiency E-TORL lamp lasts up to 4000 hours in Normal Mode and up to 6000 hours in ECO Mode, at a replacement cost that is incredibly affordable. It can be replaced quickly and easily, without having to uninstall the projector from the wall.
PC-free — switch sources and keep writing
Increase the value and utilization of your multimedia devices. Use built-in annotation tools, or connect via a wired or wireless LAN to unlock powerful new features. Annotate, from an iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android™, DVD/Blu-ray player or document camera. Teachers are free to connect existing resources already in their environment, while inviting students up to engage directly with the content. You can even annotate without any device at all; use the built-in tools, PC-free.
Mount on a wall or take with you wherever you go
Do more with one versatile projector. With the flexibility of BrightLink 436Wi, you can mount your projector and instantly transform any wall into an interactive learning surface. Just calibrate it once, and you’re ready for all your future presentations.
Interactivity built for two — dual pen support
Now two users can work simultaneously, or independently, with dual pen support and Epson’s Easy Interactive Tools (EIT2) Software. Students can work together seamlessly to share ideas and information. (One pen included; additional pen and pen extension sold separately.)
Ultra-flexible interactivity with versatility
While interactive whiteboards are limited to a predetermined height and width, BrightLink has no such constraints. Set the size of the interactive area to fit your available space, from 53" – 116" diagonally. Use one type of hardware to fit in various types of spaces, and reduce the complexity and cost of managing and maintaining multiple types of equipment.
Short-throw vs. long-throw distance
BrightLink’s short-throw projector design eliminates many of the common problems of interactive systems, such as shadowing and eye glare. With an incredibly efficient 0.48" throw ratio, BrightLink 436Wi allows you to project extra-large interactive images up to 116" with the projector 48" away from the image surface.
The BrightLink 436Wi works on almost any surface — an existing whiteboard, a flat wall or a chalkboard with dry-erase paint. Interactive capabilities are built into the projector and not into a board; almost any surface will work. Teachers can keep using their dry-erase boards with the BrightLink projector. Save money by not having to hassle with uninstalling perfectly good boards.
Light wood paneling
Foam core board
Epson iProjection™ App
Display, annotate and control content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. It makes it easy for teachers to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content — larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your iOS content to the big screen. Find out how to set up your Epson iProjection App and learn more about your projector and device compatibility. To get started, visit epson.com/projectorapp
Easy and intuitive annotation software
BrightLink 436Wi includes Epson’s Easy Interactive Tools 2.1 annotation software for computer interactivity. This new, easy-to-learn and easy-to-use toolbar supports dual pen input in both Interactive and Whiteboard modes. Users can select, move and resize objects, as well as annotate and save work directly into Powerpoint presentations. You can also save files in .JPG, .PDF, .BMP, and .PNG file formats. Additionally, EIT2.1 features an on-screen keyboard, magnifying glass, spotlight and shade tool as well as document camera mode for instantly importing live images into interactive lesson plans. Easy Interactive Tools is available for PC and Macintosh® and can be installed on as many computers as you need with no license restrictions.
This feature-rich annotation software is a great way to make interactive activities more engaging. Some of the things you can do with TeamBoard Draw! include:
- Export your file as a JPG, PDF, TIF, PNG, PPT or IWB
- Create digital notes that can be saved and edited
- Record a session
- Add, delete and move pages
- Place and move text and objects
- Use advanced shape and line tools
TeamBoard Draw! is available for Windows and Mac and ships in the box with BrightLink. Installation is optional and is not required for interactive functionality if another annotation software program is preferred.
RM Easiteach™ Next Generation
Optional RM Easiteach Next Generation is a comprehensive teaching application that enables users to create and deliver engaging lessons and resources in both Windows and Macintosh environments. Designed for use in K-12 classroom settings, Easiteach offers math, language arts, science and geography toolbars to create exciting, interactive classroom lessons.
iPad/iPod, Android wireless projection
Use wireless network projectors to view files, photos and more from your iPad and iPod® devices. Use BrightLink’s PC-free annotation tool to highlight, draw and make notes on the displayed content.
HDMI for high-definition video and audio
Delivers both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one cable and is compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray and media players.
Training resources — simple steps for interactive success
Build confidence with a more comfortable learning curve. Learn a little something today, and try it tomorrow.
Step 1 — Welcome kit
Step 2 — How-to videos
Step 3 — Free weekly webinars (live and archived)
Step 4 — Find new, cool tools
Step 5 — On-site professional development
Sign up at epson.com/eduresources to get interactive usage tips delivered right to you.
Built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input
- Engage your audience with 16 watts of sound — while eliminating the need for the purchase of external speakers
- Works with dynamic microphones
- Adjust the volume using the projector remote control
- Audio through if external speakers are wanted
This innovative feature allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently at setup, using the remote control to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture.
Advanced network connectivity and management capabilities
Unlock the full potential of network-ready BrightLink projectors by attaching to your LAN via a wired or wireless connection. Network-connected BrightLink projectors not only allow users to present visual and audio content over the LAN, but also to annotate on network content using BrightLink’s instant annotation tools. With EasyMP Monitor software, IT administrators can configure and monitor the status of their Epson networked projectors, including the remote viewing of power status, lamp hours and temperature/filter conditions.
Crestron® RoomView® compatible
BrightLink is also compatible with Crestron RoomView, allowing IT managers (those who have standardized their equipment using this popular platform) to easily monitor and control network-connected BrightLink projectors via the same software they use currently to monitor all other projectors on their network.
BrightLink comes with nearly all you need from installation to instruction for one low price:
- Optional wall mount available
- Built-in 16 W speaker, microphone input, and audio pass-through
- One pen plus rechargeable batteries and battery charger (second pen sold separately)
- Optional pen extension — allows all users to reach all areas of the board and minimizes shadowing
- USB, VGA and power cables
- Long-life lamp — up to 6000-hour lamp life
- HDMI with HDCP support
- RJ-45 LAN (with included software) and RS-232 connectivity
- Convenient network accessibility — display content over the IP network from any networked location
- Message broadcasting — broadcast announcements or emergency instructions over the network
- Epson’s advanced networking and monitoring software — EasyMP Monitor and Epson Network Projection software
- Closed-captioning decoder; additional inputs available to add additional speakers
- USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup
- Physical locking capabilities and software/network security settings for added protection in any environment
- Full edition TeamBoard Draw! annotation software for Windows and Mac
- BrightLink Welcome Kit — end-user guide and DVD, including tutorials; free and easily available
- Optional curriculum software available — RM Easiteach Next Generation
- Service and support you can rely on
- Optional carrying case — handy carrying case for taking BrightLink 436Wi wherever you need it
The best-selling projectors in the world
Epson understands education and has a solution no matter what your teaching scenario. Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low cost of ownership. From long-throw projectors designed for traditional educational settings to ultra-short-throw and all-in-one solutions built for progressive classrooms, Epson has the model made for you.
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner