|Epson HOME CINEMA 1080UB projector specs:
||1600 ANSI lumens
||Epson C²Fine 3LCD
||•Native Resolution: 1920x1080
•Computer: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, WXGA+, SXGA+, UXGA
•Video: 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p - Displays Up to 1080p
•Video/Color Signal: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
||12.2in W 15.6in H 4.8in D
||Full HD Spec - 1920x1080p
Horizontal/Vertical Lens Shift
Dual HDMI 1.3 Inputs
||2 Years Limited Parts and Labor, 90 Days on Lamp, Epson HomeService Program and Epson PrivateLine Dedicated Toll-Free Suppor
||HDMI v1.3 x2; Mini D-Sub 15 (RGB/VGA); RCA Component; S-Video; RCA Composite
- AC Power Cord
- Remote Control
- Batteries for Remote Control
- User's Guide Manual
- Private Technical Support Card Holder with PIN Card
- Product Registration Card
- 2 Year Extra Care Home Service Warranty
The following items are not included but come highly recommended by the manufacturer and/or Visual Apex. These items must be purchased separately.
- PRS-UNV-B - Peerless Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
- PRS-KIT0811 - Peerless Adjustable Height Ceiling Mount Kit
- V13H010L39 - Epson Replacement Lamp for PowerLite Home Cinema 1080 UB
- ELPSL01 - Kensington Security Lock
|! The Epson Home-Cinema-1080UB Projector is no longer available!
Customers are now selecting the Epson 6500UB
|Replacement: Home Cinema 6500UB Projector||Epson HOME CINEMA 1080UB projector details:
Epson America Inc. PowerLite Home Cinema 1080 UB
Full High Definition 1080p Native Digital Home Theater Projector
Mfr. Part No.: V11H262120
The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 1080 UB offers native 1080p resolution for the ultimate high-definition home entertainment experience, making it easy to enjoy larger-than-life movies, sports and video games. Featuring Epson's new 3LCD™ chip set - D7™ - with Epson C²Fine™ and new UltraBlack™ technology, the PowerLite Home Cinema 1080 UB delivers up to 50,000:1 contrast and 1600 ANSI lumens for outstanding image quality with a broad range of colors and the richest, deepest blacks.
Outstanding Epson Service and Support (Two-Year Limited Warranty)
- Epson's new D7™ chip set combined with Epson's C²Fine™ 3LCD technology produces brilliant image quality without color breakup, excellent color accuracy, smooth grey scales, and a wide color gamut with rich saturation
- Auto Iris System and new UltraBlack™ technology contribute to contrast ratio of up to 50,000:1
- New compensation filter increases aperture from 43 to 53 percent
- 12-bit color performance
- Up to 1600 ANSI lumens
- 1080Perfect™ full HD video processing for incredible detail
- Two HDMI 1.3 Inputs
- xvYCC support (1.8 times as many colors and sRGB color space)
- OptiCinema™ lens with 2.1x optical zoom for flexible set-up - projects a 100" widescreen image from only 9.8'
- E-TORL™ lamp technology for more efficient use of power and a reduction in fan noise to as low as 24dB
- 90-day lamp warranty for added dependability
- Epson Home Service program provides a replacement projector, typically within 24 hours
- Epson PrivateLineSM dedicated toll-free support line available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST Monday - Friday (Calls are answered live, typically in about a minute)
|Epson Home Cinema 1080UB Customer Reviews:
Visual Apex has top-rated customer satisfaction on sites like:
What are people saying about the Epson Home Cinema 1080UB?
Visual Apex was absolutely wonderful to deal with, and I cannot recommend them highly enough to anyone looking for a projector. Jim at Visual Apex spent a large amount of time with me on the phone and helped me measure the pros and cons of each projector in my price range, as well as helping me get a great screen for a great price (less than what I could have put one together for by buying wood, paint, a frame, velvet covering for the frame, etc.), and a ceiling mount for the projector, which was significantly less than what I was looking at for a ceiling mount elsewhere. This was all a tremendous benefit to me since this is my first projector purchase for home theater use, and I live in a rural area and thus unable to personally screen a wealth of projectors. I am at the mercy of online reviews from professionals and individual users (why I love this site!), as well as the honesty of retailers, and I feel as though Visual Apex is as honest as they come, at least in my experience.
I ordered my equipment on a Thursday, and I received it the following day (I did pay extra for overnight delivery), and everything was received in perfect condition, exactly as it was described to me. Then about two weeks later, I received an e-mail to ensure I was happy with everything, and I replied to it indicating my pleasure in dealing with Visual Apex, then I received a phone call the same day I responded to the e-mail to visit with me about the transaction. Visual Apex seems genuinely concerned that each customer has a great experience with them on each purchase, which is rare these days.
Bottom line, I will absolutely buy from them again the next time I need something they offer--highly recommended seller.
--Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 1080 UB
--Elite ez Frame 120" diagonal fixed frame screen
--Peerless Adjustable Height Ceiling Mount Kit PRS-UNV