|Epson POWERLITE PRO G5450WU projector specs:
||4000 ANSI lumens
||16.9 million colors
||High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
||Up to 5000:1
||Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
Resize: 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA)
||18.5in W 5.96in H 12.26in D
||Complete networkabilityEnhancedconnectivity5 lens options
||Three-year projector limited warranty, 90-day limited lamp warranty, Epson Road Service Program and Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only)
||Standard LensPower cableComputer cable (VGA)Projector remote controlBatteriesUser manual CDEasyMP software CDQuick Setup SheetPrivateLine support cardRegistration cardPassword protection stickerLens lock screw
|! The Epson PL-Pro-G5450WU Projector is no longer available!
||Epson POWERLITE PRO G5450WU projector details:
Epson America, Inc. PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL
Powerful, High resolution projector that's easy to install, manage and maintain
MFR Part Number
*Note: PowerLite Pro G5450WU includes a standard lens. There are additional lens options to suit any and all needs.
Brilliant, Full HD WUXGA Resolution and Precision Control.
The Epson PowerLite Pro G5450WU offers the ultimate projection solution for any auditorium or boardroom, even in ambient light. It ensures amazing image quality with 4000 lumens color/white light output1. Full HD WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution and C2Fine™ technology. Engineered to integrate with both IP and RS-232, the G5450WU works with industry-leading devices, allows easy remote monitoring and control functions using Epson's Easy Management® software and is also compatible with Crestron's RoomView. The G5450WU features DICOM simulation mode for medical training applications, a 7 W speaker and a closed captioning decoder as well.
Outstanding Epson Service and Support (Two-Year Limited Warranty)
- 90-day lamp warranty for added dependability
- Epson Home Service program provides a replacement projector, typically within 24 hours
- Epson PrivateLineSM dedicated toll-free support line available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST Monday - Friday
(Calls are answered live, typically in about a minute)
- Bright, Full HD performance - crystal-clear images with WUXGA resolution and C2Fine technology, plus 4000 lumens high color / white light output
- Complete networkability - wired and wireless (optional) Crestron RoomView compatible network connection, content over IP and message broadcasting
- Enhanced connectivity - HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and - project two side-by-side images from different inputs or up to four images from network users
- Five lens options - interchangeable bayonet lens options, including short-throw, long-throw and rear-projection; plus horizontal/vertical lens shift for flexible setup configurations