|Epson POWERLITE 1925W projector specs:
||4000 ANSI lumens
||16.77 million colors
||VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, WSXGA, WSXGA+,
||14.1in W 3.74in H 10.12in D
||WXGA resolution, wireless-readyHDMI connectivityRJ-45 LAN connection, content over IP, PC Free3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
||Two-year projector limited warrantyEpson
Road Service programEpson PrivateLine®
dedicated toll-free support 90-day lamp
||Power cord, computer cable (VGA), USB
cable, wireless LAN unit, soft carrying case,
projector remote control, batteries, user manual
CD, projector software CD, Quick Setup Sheet,
PrivateLine support card, and password
||Epson POWERLITE 1925W projector details:
Epson America, Inc. PowerLite-1925W
WXGA Native Resolution Digital Multimedia Projector
Mfr. Part No.:
Get brilliant widescreen presentations that will wow any audience - it's easy with the ultra bright,
network-ready Epson PowerLite 1925W. This powerful projector yields vivid, high quality images, yet
still includes a host of user-friendly features, such as a wireless module for easy wireless setup. With
Epson 3LCD technology and 4000 lumens of color/white light output, your presentations will pop in any
setting. With HDMI digital connectivity, and WXGA resolution, you can project HD movies and more.
Outstanding Epson Service and Support (Two-Year Limited Warranty)
- 90-day lamp warranty for added dependability
- Epson Road Service program provides a replacement projector, typically within 24 hours
- Epson PrivateLineSM dedicated toll-free support line available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST Monday - Friday (Calls are answered live, typically in about a minute)
- International warranty in over 45 countries (Optional)
- Larger-than-life images - native WXGA resolution (16:10); ideal for widescreen computers
Incredible image quality, anytime, day or night - 4000 lumens color light
output, 4000 lumens white light output
- Brilliant detail — 720p resolution and up to 2000:1
- Convenient network accessibility - display images
over the IP network from any networked location
- Powerful sound and communication features, no
added cost - built-in 10 W speaker, built-in closed
- Cutting-edge connectivity - RJ-45 LAN connection,
HDMI port with HDCP for digital connectivity
- Easy picture adjustments and greater positioning
flexibility - 1.6x manual zoom with powered focus,
controllable via the remote or RS-232
- Message broadcasting - broadcasts customized
images/alerts over the network for announcements or
- Added security in any environment - convenient metal
anchor bar, control panel lockout
- Easy maintenance - easy, side-loading lamp and onetouch
- Protect your investment - recommended 2500-hour
filter cleaning cycle
- Outstanding support - two-year limited warranty
- Carrying case included - for easy portability and
protection when stored
|Epson PowerLite 1925W Customer Reviews:
Visual Apex has top-rated customer satisfaction on sites like:
What are people saying about the Epson PowerLite 1925W?
|Excellent job, Visual Apex!
Epson Powerlite 1925w, wide screen and universal mount. This was the first projector I had purchased, Visual apex did an excellent job at listening to my needs and suggesting products that would fit my needs. I was notified when items were shipped with a tracking #. All items worked excellent and we are very happy with our new equipement. Thank you.
...by:Bald Mtn Helitack, CA
|Visual Apex has a 5 star rating with most opinion portals, read more customer testimonials.
Automatically save 10% on accessories when you purchase 4 accessories!
The Epson PowerLite-1925W Repair and Return Policy
The Epson PowerLite-1925W may only be returned, repaired or replaced due to defect through the manufacturer directly, as per the manufacturer's policies.
|Calculate your screen size and select a VApex top rated screen!