|Epson HOME CINEMA 8500UB-R projector specs:
||1600 ANSI lumens
||16.7 million colors
||17.7in W 5.4in H 15.5in D
||Cinema FilterFujinon OptiCinema(TM) Multi-Lens Optics SystemPre-set Color ModesE-TORL LampAdvanced Dust Filtration System2 HDMI 1.3a inputs
||2 Years Limited Parts and Labor, 90 Days on Lamp, Epson HomeService Program and Epson PrivateLine Dedicated Toll-Free Support
||Cutting-edge connectivity - Two HDMI ports for maximum flexibility.
||Epson HOME CINEMA 8500UB-R refurbished projector details:
Along with the latest D7 chip set, the Epson 8500UB-R (Manufacturer Refurbished) projector adds C2Fine and UltraBlack(TM) technology for superb black levels and vivid images. Further boosting black levels, the Home Cinema 8500 UB includes brightness of 1,600 lumens color and light output and new dual-layered auto iris technology, allowing for an impressive contrast ratio of up to 200,000:1. As a result, the projector controls light intensity more effectively, causing dark images to appear even darker and blacks to appear even richer and deeper.
The Epson 8500UB-R (Manufacturer Refurbished) projector also features Epson's new Super-resolution(TM) technology to create a sharper, more detailed picture resolution ideal for broadcast signal noise reduction or enhancing the quality of poor DVD transfers. Super-resolution technology improves the resolution of a blurred image, allowing consumers to fully enjoy high-definition quality at all times. Epson has also added new real color reproduction capabilities, which delivers more natural and precise colors, allowing viewers to experience the true-to-life colors filmmakers intended.
To ensure sharp, clear images, the projector features Epson's 12-bit 3LCD driver technology and a built-in Silicon Optix HQV Reon-VX scaling and de-interlacing video processor. This processor reduces mosquito and block noise and augments multi-level contrast enhancement to further improve picture quality. The Home Cinema 8500 UB also features enhanced FineFrame(TM) technology resulting in smoother frame interpolation, sharper video quality and the elimination of judder.
Outstanding Epson Service and Support (Two-Year Limited Warranty)
- 90-day lamp warranty for added dependability
- Epson Home Service program provides a replacement projector, typically within 24 hours
- Epson PrivateLineSM dedicated toll-free support line available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST Monday - Friday
(Calls are answered live, typically in about a minute)
Items included with the Epson Home-Cinema-8500UB-R:
- Cinema Filter: Delivers larger color space for improved color fidelity.
- Fujinon OptiCinema(TM) Multi-Lens Optics System: Projects clean, precise edges with consistent image quality across the entire screen, expanding installation flexibility.
- Pre-set Color Modes: Features seven color modes (Dynamic, Living Room, Natural, Theatre, Theatre Black 1, Theatre Black 2, x.v.Color) for optimal viewing in any environment.
- E-TORL (Epson Twin Optics Reflection Lamp): Provides optimum light uniformity and increased light output for screen sizes larger than ten feet with exclusive 200 watt high efficiency design; uses less energy for up to 4,000 hours of lamp life(iii).
- Advanced Dust Filtration System: Ensures efficient power use, reduced cool-down periods, lower fan speeds, quieter operation (only 22 db), and 98 percent efficiency for longer filter life.
- Input Options: Features two HDMI 1.3a inputs with Deep Color support, high definition component video input, S-video input, composite video input, and VGA-type RGB input (D-sub 15).
- Home Cinema 8500UB-R (Manufacturer Refurbished) Projector
- Power cord
- Projector remote control
- Two batteries
- User manual