WXGA 4,500 lumen presentation projector
Manufacturer Item No.: N/A
The XD3200U XGA projector is an installation projector that introduces a new lamp drive and color wheel systems that reduce operating costs and extend the life of your presentation projector—helping you stretch your budget dollars. This DLP® projector shines at 4500 lumens and has a 2500:1 contrast to display bright and sharp images in large auditoriums, lecture halls or other venues where ambient light may be present.
Through extensive engineering and testing, Mitsubishi can confirm the XD3200U can be operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information on how 24/7* operation will effect warranty coverage, refer to the Warranty tab.
Maintain brightness With New DLP Projector Lamp System
Projector lamps produce their illumination by creating an arc between two electrodes. Those electrodes usually degenerate, creating a wider gap resulting in loss of brightness. Mitsubishi engineers have added a new lamp drive system to this XGA projector that prevents electrode wear for longer life and sustained image brightness. The lamp life has an estimated lamp life of up to 4,000 hours (low mode).
Long-term Image Clarity By Cutting Color Wheel Dust
The XD3200U color wheel integrates magnetic sensors and encloses them in a nearly airtight housing. This new virtually sealed color wheel housing and with its improved spinning color wheel design projects air away from the color wheel sensors to help prevent any dust accumulation, so your XGA DLP projector retains out-of-the-box image and color clarity.
Presentation Projector Features for Savings and Convenience
Check out these additional XD3200U XGA projector features that make it easy-to-use and maintain:
5-Color Multimedia Projector Technology
- Mitsubishi variable lamp mode dynamically adjusts power to selected color wheel segments for more vivid color or brightness, depending on your input source material
- Side-access, center lens design with an access panel in the projector chassis that makes it easy to match your setup with custom lens options
- Input ports include native digital HDMI and DVI-D inputs
- RJ-45 for remote network connection and projector management
- Redesigned cooling air flow for efficient and quiet 26 dBA operation (low mode)
- Closed caption support for on-screen text
Our Mitsubishi five-segment color wheel adds a yellow segment to the standard red, green, blue, and white, and Texas Instruments BrilliantColorTM produces a more color intensity and vibrancy across your entire screen.
Unmatched Warranty Support
This DLP projector features 3-years on Mitsubishi's exclusive Express Replacement Assistance (ERA) program, a 3-year parts and labor warranty, and 1yr/500hr lamp warranty (whichever comes first). For those operating the XD3200U 24/7, the warranty is: 1 year parts and labor, 1 year Express Replacement Assistance (ERA), and a 90 day/300hr lamp warranty (whichever comes first).
* To ensure guaranteed 24/7 operability, users must:
- Power OFF for 1 hour once a week, after a full cycle of every 24/7 usage
- Secure proper environment in terms of temperature, dust, and elevation
- Provide periodic maintenance according to the user guide