XGA 7,000 lumen presentation projector
Manufacturer Item No.: N/A
We've raised the bar for digital projectors with the new XD8100U XGA projector. This dual-lamp DLP® projector gives you superior performance and reliability, with brightness, super resolution and continuous-use capability. If you’re looking for a reliable, quality solution for presenting in large, bright rooms or auditoriums, the XD8100U data projector is the answer.
- Dual-Lamp Projection - Able to produce a high brightness rating of 7000 lumens in dual lamp mode, or switched to lamp relay mode for continuous operation
- Edge Blending - Built-in edge blending technology produces seamless images when using multiple units
- Geometric Correction - Adjustable to correct distortions when projecting onto curved surfaces
- Remote Management - Supports simple plug-and-play compatibility for instant remote management with Crestron RoomView and AMX Device Discovery
- 360° Installation - Adaptable technology enables creative 360° installations from floor to ceiling - and everything in between
- Super Resolution - Exclusive Mitsubishi algorithm takes picture sharpness to a new level - by analyzing blurred image components and correcting for ultra-sharp detail images
- Ultra-quiet Noise Level - Operates at an ultra-quiet noise level of only 28dba (low mode)
- Advanced Cooling System - Compact, maintenance free heat pipe for reliable and efficient cooling
- Swappable Color Wheel - Optional 6-Segment color wheel can be interchanged for richer, truer colors
- Optional Lenses - Able to accept a variety of lenses to meet your application needs.
- Automatic Self-Cleaning Filter - Equipped with a self-cleaning, self-rotating, reusable air filter that reminds the user when to remove and rinse
- Closed Caption - Support closed caption for hearing impaired needs