NEC X461S 46" LED display
The 46" NEC X461S is built to the
highest standards and loaded
with state-of-the-art innovation.
LED edge lighting enables a
mere 1.7" unit depth, creating
installation opportunities in even
the tightest of spaces. Equipped
with a professional grade panel,
these models deliver immaculate
full HD image quality while
operating 24/7. The X461S is also the first in NEC's lineup
to support Intel’s Open Pluggable Specification (OPS), the first industrywide
standardization in option slots, simplifying installation, use and
maintenance of digital signage.
Items included with the NEC X461S:
- Professional-grade LCD panel and components meet even the most formidable digital signage industry
- 1920 x 1080 FHD native resolution in true 16:9 aspect ratio, maximum brightness of 600 cd/m2 and typical
contrast ratio of up to 4000:1.
- Lightweight, super-slim design makes installations easier.
- Built in, standardized expansion slot allows for seamless integration of NEC/third-party components,
- TileMatrix™ technology enables video walls (up to 100 displays in a 10x10 matrix).
- DisplayPort connection adds to the already robust terminal panel.
- Integrated DVI-D Out connection allows for simple digital daisy chain.
- Simple Network Management Protocol standards are met for controlling the display through LAN.
- Optional color calibration solution ensures color uniformity and fidelity across individual and multiple screens,
creating a perfectly matched image in tiled environments.
- Ethernet Control and Communication provides the highest level of remote display management and includes such features as
automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes.
- Carbon footprint meter informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking carbon savings.
- Rapid Response™ technology delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
- Diverse input connectors allows for maximum compatibility and flexibility during product implementation
Power cordVGA cable (Mini 15-pin D-sub)Wireless remote controlBatteriesCD-ROM (user manual)Option board slot coverScrewsThumbscrews