NEC X551S 55" Super-Slim Professional-Grade Large-Screen Display
The NEC 55" X551S makes your digital signage easy to implement, configure and operate. This super-slim full HD LCD display offers a much slimmer depth with LED backlighting and an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) slot to increase flexibility for users in any digital signage application. Additional connections include DisplayPort, HDMI and an expansion slot for NEC accessories or third-party components. Its TileMatrix™ capability allows you to build video walls using up to 100 displays in a single configuration.
Items included with the NEC X551S:
- Professional-grade LCD panel and components meet even the most formidable digital signage industry
- 1920 x 1080 FHD native resolution in true 16:9 aspect ratio, maximum brightness of 600 cd/m2 and typical
contrast ratio of up to 4000:1.
- Lightweight, super-slim design makes installations easier.
- Built in, standardized expansion slot allows for seamless integration of NEC/third-party components,
- TileMatrix™ technology enables video walls (up to 100 displays in a 10x10 matrix).
- DisplayPort connection adds to the already robust terminal panel.
- Integrated DVI-D Out connection allows for simple digital daisy chain.
- Simple Network Management Protocol standards are met for controlling the display through LAN.
- Optional color calibration solution ensures color uniformity and fidelity across individual and multiple screens,
creating a perfectly matched image in tiled environments.
- Ethernet Control and Communication provides the highest level of remote display management and includes such features as
automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes.
- Carbon footprint meter informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking carbon savings.
- Rapid Response™ technology delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
- Diverse input connectors allows for maximum compatibility and flexibility during product implementation
Power cordVGA cable (Mini 15-pin D-sub)Wireless remote controlBatteriesCD-ROM (user manual)Option board slot coverScrewsThumbscrews