|NEC NP-PE401H projector specs:
||4000 ANSI lumens
||480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i
VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA
||19.8in W 7.6in H 20.3in D
||Plug and Play setup and operation optimizes images
displayed from computers and video sources
||3 years. Lamp warranty is 1 year or 500 hours, whichever comes first.
||NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL-M, N, B, D, G H, I, SECAM
||Remote control, batteries, RGB cable, power
cord, user’s manual, product registration card.
||NEC NP-PE401H projector details:
4000 lumen Entry Level Professional Installation Projector
A powerhouse projector packed with essential features, NEC's PE401H is designed for conference and class rooms utilizing the latest 1080p DLP chip set from TI. This model is affordable with essential features, including 3D Ready technology on the HDMI inputs, high-contrast images (2000:1) from the latest Texas Instruments DLP(R) engine featuring BrilliantColor™technology with improved color accuracy. A flexible input panel, color-coded and clearly labeled, connects peripherals using VGA, Dual HDMI, and composite inputs.
- Brilliant Color™ technology advanced video processing from Texas Instruments delivers more vibrant and realistic colors and blacks richer with detail
- Native 1080p (1920x1080) resolution
- Intelligent Driving Scheme (IDS2) technology has been adopted to extend the lamp life of the projector up to 3300 hours in ECO Mode and 2500 hours normal
- ECO mode technology extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership
- Built-in closed captioning
- Kensington lock slot
- 10-step image magnification
Intelligent Driving Scheme (IDS2) technology
has been adopted to extend the lamp life of the
projector up to 3300 hours in ECO Mode and
2500 hours normal.
ECO Mode technology extends lamp life, lowers
audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
Built-in closed captioning enables decoding and
display of text information from a video.
Kensington lock slot enables security cable to
be attached to projector.
Filter-free design eliminates the hassle and time
spent monitoring and/or changing filters.
10-step image magnification with location