High-Brightness 3D Workhorse Delivers Ultimate Multimedia
The Optoma TX612-3D projector will please the most critical viewers, delivering dazzling, vibrant images even in challenging ambient light conditions. The TX612-3D projector, features Native XGA resolution, integrates superior brightness at 3500 lumens and high-quality clarity with 3000:1 contrast ratio. The choice for a classroom projector, large meeting room projector or conference room projector is the Optoma TX612-3D.
The TX612-3D is also a 3D-capable projector, which is compatible with DLP Link 3D glasses, and allows users to add an optional Optoma 3D-XL converter box in order to take advantage of the quickly-expanding array of 3D-content choices.
3D Ready Delivers the Future of Entertainment Today
- 3D-capable to take advantage of emerging content
- Bright at 3500 ANSI lumens and 3000:1 high contrast ratio
- Rapid power-on and shutdown
- Wireless connectivity with optional dongle
- Control panel lock and password protection
- Conserves energy
The Optoma TX612-3D projector brings the ultimate gaming experience you want today, with the added ability to take advantage of the quickly-expending offering of 3D content. The 3D-capable projector is ready to deliver the full impact of movies and games alike, delivering 120Hz frame sequential 3D for resolutions up to 720p.
State-of-the-Art DLP Technology
Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The Optoma TX612-3D multi-color processing system features a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality.
Lower Cost of Ownership
The projection lamp is rated to last up to 4000 hours in standard mode or 3000 hours in bright mode to provide long-lasting performance. The TX612-3D projector also incorporates a rapid shutdown feature that further reduces ownership costs. The Optoma TX612-3D projector comes with three-years Optoma Express Replacement Service and a one-year Lamp Warranty.
The Optoma TX612-3D is a Green Projector
As an Optoma ProJect Green™ projector, the TX612-3D has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode—Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode.
- Are designed to limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control.
- Employ long-life materials and components.
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.