Perfect for challenging installations, the Optoma
TX765W mixes performance and integration features
to create an outstanding choice for conference
rooms, auditoriums and classrooms. With 4000 ANSI
lumens and Optoma’s exclusive PureShift technology,
the TX765W provides bright, sharp images in any
installation. Cable-free projection with standard
wireless connectivity saves time and greatly simplifies
usage and setup.
The "Optoma Express" Program is designed to provide customers (end-users) with the best possible warranty service for their digital multimedia projectors. This simple process has three steps:
- Step 1: Call Optoma Customer Service at 888.887.5001 to obtain Express program forms
- Step 2: Complete the appropriate forms, providing projector serial number, proof of purchase and credit card information. (You will be charged initially for any replacement unit as insurance. A credit will be issued when defective unit is received by Optoma.)
- Step 3: Optoma handles the entire process
Optoma Customer Service will determine if the projector is under warranty and if repair is necessary. If repair is needed, Optoma will provide an expedited replacement for your projector.
Year One of Warranty
During the first year of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship a refurbished unit to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the original unit back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt. The refurbished unit will carry a warranty equal to the remainder of the existing warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater.
Year Two and Three of Warranty
During the second and third years of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship an appropriate loaner projector to the end-user. The end-user will ship the original projector back to Optoma for repair. Once repaired, the original projector will be shipped back to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the loaner projector back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt.
In most cases, the end-user will receive the advance replacement within two business days. Requests received after 2:00pm PST (5:00pm EST) may require an additional day for delivery.
Click Here for Terms and Conditions
- Easy-to-view images even from the back of the
room – high brightness at 4000 ANSI lumens
and contrast at 2500:1
- Flexible projector placement – PureShift allows
for vertical and horizontal lens shift and a 1.6x
zoom provides for a wide range of installations
- Internal wireless connectivity provides a link for
both data and video from up to four computers
- Remote monitoring and control capabilities over
a LAN network via integrated RJ45 connection
- Complete security features protect projector
settings and lock out unauthorized users
through both wired and wireless network