Optoma Technology TX779
XGA Native Portable Digital Multimedia Projector
796435 11 271 4
Manufacturer Only Return or Repair
Click Here for Details
Superior Visual Performance for Demanding Applications
The Optoma TX779 DLP projector is exceptionally bright at 4500 lumens to provide
outstanding video and data display in large rooms and in rooms with high ambient
light. Remotely monitor, manage and control the Optoma TX779 over the network
via the integrated RJ45 Crestron RoomView® user-friendly interface. The
environment-friendly TX779 has energy saving features including <1 watt standby
mode, saving you money in the long run.
* 3D content can be viewed with active LCD shutter glasses when the projector is
connected to a computer with a compatible 3D graphics card. Please visit
www.optoma.com for more information.
The "Optoma Express" Program is designed to provide customers (end-users) with the best possible warranty service for their digital multimedia projectors. This simple process has three steps:
- Step 1: Call Optoma Customer Service at 888.887.5001 to obtain Express program forms
- Step 2: Complete the appropriate forms, providing projector serial number, proof of purchase and credit card information
(You will be charged initially for any replacement unit as insurance. A credit will be issued when defective unit is received by Optoma.)
- Step 3: Optoma handles the entire process
Optoma Customer Service will determine if the projector is under warranty and if repair is necessary. If repair is needed, Optoma will provide an expedited replacement for your projector.
Year One of Warranty
During the first year of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship a refurbished unit to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the original unit back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt. The refurbished unit will carry a warranty equal to the remainder of the existing warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater.
Year Two and Three of Warranty
During the second and third years of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship an appropriate loaner projector to the end-user. The end-user will ship the original projector back to Optoma for repair. Once repaired, the original projector will be shipped back to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the loaner projector back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt.
In most cases, the end-user will receive the advance replacement within two business days. Requests received after 2:00pm PST (5:00pm EST) may require an additional day for delivery.
Click Here for Terms and Conditions [PDF]
- Bright at 4500 ANSI lumens with high contrast ratio of 3000:1 (full on/off)
- Crestron RoomView® for projector management and control via RJ45 connection
- Presentation-friendly IR remote with USB mouse function and laser pointer
- Environment-friendly design – consumes <1 watt on standby mode
- Built-in closed captioning