Optoma Technology TX785
XGA Native Portable Digital Multimedia Projector
The Optoma TX785 provides power and flexibility to meet the demanding requirements of large-venue installations. 5000 ANSI lumens and the latest in image and color enhancement technologies ensure outstanding performance. Standard, long and short throw lens options, optimized with ED-glass lens elements, create exemplary picture quality at a wide range of projection distances. Extensive vertical and horizontal lens shift increases the possible installation options even further. With its wide array of inputs and management options, the TX785 is the ideal solution for your large-venue projection needs.
The "Optoma Express" Program is designed to provide customers (end-users) with the best possible warranty service for their digital multimedia projectors. This simple process has three steps:
- Step 1: Call Optoma Customer Service at 888.887.5001 to obtain Express program forms
- Step 2: Complete the appropriate forms, providing projector serial number, proof of purchase and credit card information
(You will be charged initially for any replacement unit as insurance. A credit will be issued when defective unit is received by Optoma.)
- Step 3: Optoma handles the entire process
Optoma Customer Service will determine if the projector is under warranty and if repair is necessary. If repair is needed, Optoma will provide an expedited replacement for your projector.
Year One of Warranty
During the first year of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship a refurbished unit to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the original unit back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt. The refurbished unit will carry a warranty equal to the remainder of the existing warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater.
Year Two and Three of Warranty
During the second and third years of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship an appropriate loaner projector to the end-user. The end-user will ship the original projector back to Optoma for repair. Once repaired, the original projector will be shipped back to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the loaner projector back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt.
In most cases, the end-user will receive the advance replacement within two business days. Requests received after 2:00pm PST (5:00pm EST) may require an additional day for delivery.
Click Here for Terms and Conditions [PDF]
- With 5000 ANSI lumens of brightness, project bright, clear images that can be viewed easily by audiences seated in large venues such as auditoriums and lecture halls
- Flexible projector placement - Extensive vertical and horizontal lens shift
- Three lens choices with easy-to-change bayonet mounts create a wide range of projector distance and image size options
- Remote monitoring and control capabilities over a LAN network via integrated RJ45 – connection compatible with Crestron RoomView™
- Complete security features limit changes to projector settings and lock out unauthorized users