Ultra-Portable XGA business projector
Mfr. Part No.: 796435 41 690 4
The TX330 is an ultra-portable, XGA digital projector from Optoma for the road warrior. Ideal for "grab and go" presentations, the Optoma TX330 is unparalled in size, weight and connections. It also features BrilliantColor™ technology and a DLP® chipset from Texas Instruments for crisp and amazing picture quality.
The "Optoma Express" Program is designed to provide customers (end-users) with the best possible warranty service for their digital multimedia projectors. This simple process has three steps:
- Step 1: Call Optoma Customer Service at 888.887.5001 to obtain Express program forms
- Step 2: Complete the appropriate forms, providing projector serial number, proof of purchase and credit card information. (You will be charged initially for any replacement unit as insurance. A credit will be issued when defective unit is received by Optoma.)
- Step 3: Optoma handles the entire process
Optoma Customer Service will determine if the projector is under warranty and if repair is necessary. If repair is needed, Optoma will provide an expedited replacement for your projector.
Year One of Warranty
During the first year of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship a refurbished unit to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the original unit back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt. The refurbished unit will carry a warranty equal to the remainder of the existing warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater.
Year Two and Three of Warranty
During the second and third years of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship an appropriate loaner projector to the end-user. The end-user will ship the original projector back to Optoma for repair. Once repaired, the original projector will be shipped back to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the loaner projector back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt.
In most cases, the end-user will receive the advance replacement within two business days. Requests received after 2:00pm PST (5:00pm EST) may require an additional day for delivery.
Click Here for Terms and Conditions
- Connections include HDMI, VGA, S-Video, Composite
Vdeo and USB
- Ideal presentation remote with laser pointer and page-advance features
- Up to 5000 hours lamp life