These bright professional LF20 Series LCD Displays for Digital Signage have a high-level of brightness that accurately conveys information even in the brightest open spaces, like shopping malls and transportation depots. Their slim and lightweight design, allows them to be installed easily on walls or ceilings.
The TH-42LF20U 42" LCD combines impressive image quality with a sleek, sophisticated black cabinet design. Its ultra-thin, space-saving design also offers the flexibility of fixed inputs for HDMI, DVI, Component, and PC.
These new Full-HD LCD displays differ from our previous series with integrated speakers, as they now include fixed terminal inputs that create a more economical solution for use in wider range of applications. These displays come in a new ultra stylish design featuring a matte black finish and the speakers are well hidden so they easily fit into any environment.
Five-Star Visual Experience - Panasonic flat panel displays offer a world-class visual experience with stunning and captivating images even in bright rooms. An ultra-wide viewing angle allows the LCD panel to be viewed from nearly anywhere in the room.
As with the rest of our professional display models, these models are backed by a comprehensive 2-year on-site parts and labor limited warranty. And as always, Panasonic's Concierge Service provides a toll-free hotline and 24-hour priority scheduling of on-site service if the display is in need of service or repair.
Items included with the Panasonic TH-42LF20U:
- High Brightness – ideal for open spaces, like public transportation and other retail and commercial facilities
- Slim, Lightweight Design – even with their built-in speakers, these large screens have a slim lightweight design, blending into any type of facility:
Designed for Professional Use – these large LCD screens are fully-equipped with a with range of functions to meet professional needs, such as:
- Horizontal or Vertical Mounting supported
- Video wall capabilities – narrow bezel (18mm)
- Fan-less design – superb dust-resistant features to minimize problems caused by dust
- Tamper-resistant functions – control button to lock volume and other settings
- Fixed Inputs for HDMI, DVI, Component, S-video, Composite, and PC input
- RS-232 Control supported
- Digital Signage - From end-cap displays in retail environments to menu boards in restaurants, the 42" LCD is an excellent display for all your digital signage needs.
Fixing BandAC power cordOperating instruction bookRemote controlBatteries