Panasonic Projector Systems Company PT-F200U
XGA Native Digital Fixed Installation Multimedia Projector
The PT-F200U is a high performance LCD projector designed to accomodate everything from permanent ceiling-mounted use to simple placement on a shelf or table. With its outstanding flexibility, the PT-F200U is ideal for new installations as well as replacments for existing ceiling-mounted systems. The PT-F200U provides long-lasting brightness and easy, casual use, while requiring little maintenance after installation.
Micro Cut Filter
A high-efficiency electrostatic filter captures approximately 7 times as much dust as previous filters.
A preset timer and new airflow sensor detection work together to wind the affected filter into the casing, maintaining dust-catching capability.
Re-engineered airflow path creates a cabinet that hermetically seals off the projector interior.
Daylight View™ 4 Technology
Optimizes dark parts of an image for vivid detail in any room with new Edge Enhancer and Gamma Curve Control to achieve sharpness.
New Lamp Drive System
Helps maintain optimal lamp performance for up to a 5000* hour lamp replacement cycle.
* Value given is not a guaranteed amount of time. Value may vary considerably depending on usage and other environmental conditions.
- 3LCD Technology
- Wide 2x Zoom and Horizontal/Vertical Lens Shift Give You More Installation Flexibility
- Direct Power Off
- Easy Lamp Replacement from the Rear
- Abundant Connection Terminals
- Easy to Use Remote Control with Laser Pointer
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder
- Anti-Theft Features: Security Anchor, User Password, Control Panel Lock, Text Superimposing
- HDTV Compatibility
- Full Compatibility with sRGB Color Space for Accurate Color Reproduction (In Natural Mode)
- Picture Mode Selection
- Blackboard Mode
- Shutter Function for Image/Sound Muting
- Selectable 17 Language On-Screen Menu
Panasonic Projector Systems Company will repair this product and all included accessories with new or refurbished parts, free of charge in the USA, of the original purchase in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship that occurs during normal use for as long as follows:
- 3 Years or 3000 Hours (Whichever Comes First) Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
- 90 Days or 500 Hours (Whichever Comes First) Limited Parts Warranty on Lamp
- 30 Days Limited Parts Warranty on All Optional Accessories
Carry-In or mail-in service in the USA may be obtained during the warranty period by contacting Panasonic Projector Systems Company Factory Authorized Service Center either by going to http://www.panasonic.com/projector/
or by calling 888.411.1996
(toll-free) to locate the nearest authorized service center.
For full details:
Panasonic F-Series Projector Warranty
*Note: This warranty information does not apply to Education customers. Please contact us for details on Education warranties.