- Draper's Tab-Tensioning system holds the surface taut and wrinkle-free.
- Clean appearance of a ceiling-recessed screen.
- Independently motorized aluminum ceiling closure disappears into the white extruded aluminum case when screen is lowered.
- Ideal for boardrooms and meeting rooms.
- Hinges are completely concealed allowing you to finish the closure without interfering with its operation.
- The closure is supported for its entire length so no sag is possible.
- All surfaces are bordered in black.
- Perfect for data projection.
- 12" black drop is standard.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 16' and 14' x 14' and 240" NTSC.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Custom sizes available.
Tab-Tensioned is Draper's Tab Tensioning System for vinyl surfaces. These screen surfaces consist of a reflective vinyl with no textile backing, and are tensioned for sufficient flatness to perform properly. The surface is stretched flat, resulting in better picture quality.