- Draper's Tab-Tensioning System holds the surface taut and wrinkle-free.
- Delivers outstanding picture quality even with sophisticated data graphic projectors.
- Projected image is framed by standard black masking borders at sides.
- Meets the exacting requirements of large-screen video and data projection.
- Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so it operates smoothly and silently.
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
12" black drop is standard.
- Black case with matching endcaps.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 200" NTSC.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Custom sizes available.
Tab-Tensioned is Draper's Tab Tensioning System for vinyl surfaces. These screen surfaces consist of a reflective vinyl with no textile backing, and are tensioned for sufficient flatness to perform properly. The surface is stretched flat, resulting in better picture quality.