- Install an Access case first and the screen later.
- Motor-in-roller operation.
- Draper's Tab Tensioning System keeps projection screen flat, providing the best possible picture.
- With control options, this electric screen can be operated from any remote location.
- 12" extra drop is standard.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 200" NTSC.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Custom sizes available.
Tab-Tensioned is Draper's Tab Tensioning System for vinyl surfaces. These screen surfaces consist of a reflective vinyl with no textile backing, and are tensioned for sufficient flatness to perform properly. The surface is stretched flat, resulting in better picture quality.