- Electric, tab-tensioned front projection screen with independently motorized masking system installed in the same case for dual format projection.
- Ceiling-recessed: hidden when not in use.
- Flat black mask on second motor-in-roller converts the projection screen to a 4:3 NTSC format by masking the right and left sides of the viewing surface.
- Height of viewing surface remains constant.
- Both projection screen and masking system are independently controlled, each using any standard or optional control. Two SS-1Rs are standard. Or, select AMV-C, a low voltage control that allows both motors to be controlled by independent 3-button switches in a single box.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 133" diagonal HDTV format or 136" diagonal WideScreen format.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Custom sizes available.
Tab-Tensioned is Draper's Tab Tensioning System for vinyl surfaces. These screen surfaces consist of a reflective vinyl with no textile backing, and are tensioned for sufficient flatness to perform properly. The surface is stretched flat, resulting in better picture quality.