- Slender dimensions and contemporary design.
- Can be mounted to the wall or ceiling.
- No exposed fasteners or mounting fixtures.
- Screen and dowel retract completely inside the case.
- The slender curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished with our standard dove grey. Also available in black or white.
- Conduit connection is provided at back or top.
- Front fascia is removable without tools giving easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Tab-tensioned so the surface is perfectly flat.
- 12" extra drop is standard.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96" x 96" and 10' NTSC.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Custom sizes available.
Tab-Tensioned is Draper's Tab Tensioning System for vinyl surfaces. These screen surfaces consist of a reflective vinyl with no textile backing, and are tensioned for sufficient flatness to perform properly. The surface is stretched flat, resulting in better picture quality.