Wall or ceiling mounted non-tensioned projection screen.
- Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches and other large venues.
- All wood case may be recessed in the ceiling or painted to match its surroundings.
- End-mounted, direct-drive motor sits on rubber vibration insulators, minimizing friction and noise.
- Viewing surface is concealed when not in use and can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch.
- Can be installed above the ceiling line.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- NTSC format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 20' x 20' and 25' NTSC.
- Optionally available in HDTV and WideScreen format.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Custom sizes available.