Wall or ceiling mounted non-tensioned projection screen.
- Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms.
- The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators, so operating noise is dramatically reduced.
- Has a trim balanced appearance.
- Pentagonal steel case is scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps.
- Screen operates instantly at the touch of a button and stops automatically in the "up" and "down" positions.
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch.
- NTSC, HDTV and WideScreen format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 16' x 16' and 240" NTSC. Some sizes are constructed with new large case.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Custom sizes available.