- You can install the case first, screen later.
- At the touch of a switch or wireless transmitter, the door of the Ultimate Access opens into the case before the viewing surface descends into the room. Your audience will be impressed by its precision timing and quiet, fluid movement.
- Draper's Tab-Tensioning System keeps screen flat, providing the best possible picture.
- 12" extra drop is standard.
- An independently motorized ceiling closure. In its closed position, the motorized closure forms a solid bottom panel giving the ceiling a clean appearance.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 15' NTSC.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Custom sizes available.
Tab-Tensioned is Draper's Tab Tensioning System for vinyl surfaces. These screen surfaces consist of a reflective vinyl with no textile backing, and are tensioned for sufficient flatness to perform properly. The surface is stretched flat, resulting in better picture quality.