Samsung 460DX-2 LCD display
1080p Native Resolution 46" LCD Professional Display
When people rely on your information, you’d better be able to rely on your information display. The Samsung 46" 460DX-2 is a commercial-quality LCD display built for continuous 24/7 usage. Up to 4000:1 static/10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio increases legibility, while Full HD 1080p ensures content is displayed at the highest resolution possible. With brightness levels up to 700 max nits, they’re suitable for even the brightest environments. The built-in video wall processor lets you create video walls up to 5 x 5. And with thin 20mm bezels (.78"), those video walls will be more seamless than ever.
- Advanced Cooling, 24/7 Operation - Samsung DX-2 series displays feature advanced cooling technologies that allow continuous, reliable operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Placement in the Brightest Areas - Brightness levels of up to 700 cd/m2 max allows placement even in areas with lots of bright, ambient light.
Up to 4000:1/10,000:1 Contrast Ratio - High contrast ratio of up to 4000:1 static and 10,000:1 dynamic add detail and enhance legibility.
- Full HD 1080p with HDMI - You can display content in the highest resolution possible.
- Built-in Speakers - Integrated 10W x 2 speakers let you add another dimension of communication.
Video Walls of Up to 5 x 5 - The integrated video wall processor gives you the flexibility to create video walls up to 5 x 5.
20mm Bezel for Seamless Video Walls - The thin, 20mm bezel (.78") means more seamless video walls. Samsung Natural Mode compensates for what little bezel there is, allowing you to display distortion-free video walls.
- RS232C In-Out - RS232C, a standard of serial communication, is used for the communication between PC and displays. A Multiple Display Control (MDC) allows various displays to be easily and simultaneously operated by a PC, which is possible with the RS232C function.
Items included with the Samsung 460DX-2:
Quick Setup GuideWarranty CardUser's GuidePower CordRemote ControlBatteries