Samsung 820DXn LCD TV
1080p Native Resolution 82" LCD Professional Display
Imagine a message that’s impossible to ignore. The huge panel sizes of the Samsung 820DXn Series of professional LCD displays will command attention. Advanced cooling enables
usage times of up to 24 hours a day. 600 nits brightness and 5000:1 dynamic contrast ratio let you deliver your message in even the brightest of settings, whether it’s an overlit retail store or a glass-ceilinged airport terminal. And a built-in PC makes them LAN/WAN compatible. With the Samsung DXn Series displays, it’s not hard to imagine.
- Huge Panel Size
Huge panels mean huge impact. 57", 70"
and 82" panels display your messages
and information in dramatic fashion.
- Natural-Looking Video Walls
Create impossible-to-ignore video walls
up to 5 monitors wide by 5 monitors high.
The thin 20mm bezel (.78") minimizes
distortion, while Natural Mode correction
compensates for the bezel altogether,
providing distortion-free displays.
- Built for High Usage with Reliability
Improved heat protection and dissipation
features lead to cooling operating
temperatures. Lower temperatures mean
usage times of up to 24 hours a day and
longer component life.
- High Brightness and Contrast
600 nits brightness and a 5,000:1
dynamic contrast ratio that adjusts
intensity based on the picture allows
placement in even the brightest locations.
- 1080p Full H
1920 x 1080 delivers the highest
resolution images available, for
unsurpassed clarity of your message.
- MagicInfo™ Pro
A built-in PC allows unlimited display
control via your network. Use the included
software, list the units to be controlled,
and click the functions you want. Easy.
Items included with the Samsung 820DXn:
- Huge panel size and video walls dramatically command attention
- Thin 20mm bezel (.78") means more natural-looking video walls
- Improved panel cooling allows up to 24-hours-a-day usage
- 600 cd/m2 brightness with brightness sensor and 5,000:1 dynamic contrast allows placement in even the brightest areas
- HDMI and DVI standard, supports 1920 x 1080 1080p Full HD content
- Built-in PC with embedded Windows XP eliminates need for separate
media player to run content, and enables MagicInfo™ Pro
- MagicInfo™ Pro supports WAN networkability with multiple servers
D-SubPower cordSpeaker wireRemote controllerBNC to RCA jackBatteriesStand hole coverSemi stand