Sanyo Presentation Technologies PLC-XC50
XGA Native Portable Digital Multimedia Projector
Manufacturer Only Return or Repair
Click Here for Details
A Portable with True XGA Design
This small footprint projector weighs only 8.82 pounds, but it's bright enough for contractor installation. The PLC-XC50 delivers the brightness with 2600 ANSI lumens.
A 7-Watt Speaker and Many Futures for Education Use
Projectors are increasingly used in more media-rich presentations. Projectors become a truly multi-media device. The PLC-XC50 has a 7-watt speaker, loud enough for an average classroom or business meeting room. This eliminates the need for a separate external speaker. To aid the 7-watt speaker, closed captioning (NTSC) provides the audio portion of a television signal as printed words on the projected screen, which is helpful to hearing impaired students.
New Active Maintenance Filter System (AMF)
The PLC-XC50 is the industry's first portable model that incorporate Sanyo's exclusive Active Maintenance System (AMF). This filter system eliminates the necessity to manually change the filter frequently. It automatically senses when the airflow is obstructed by dust and advances the cartridge to new filter. Besides its built-in lens cover, it has a new projector design preventing excess dust from entering. Even lamp replacement is from the top of the cabinet, and you are able to change the lamp even while the projector is installed on the ceiling through an easy access panel. It's easy to replace, with one-touch cartridge and side-loading access.
More about Active Maint. Filter System:
Black Board/Color Board Mode
What could be more right for education? A black board mode. The PLC-XC50 is compatible with four variously colored (red, blue, green, and yellow) projection surfaces via �Color Board Mode�.
Security Bar Built-In for Higher Security
A new security bar allows thick 0.4-inch security cables. The PLC-XC50 is not only more portable, but also more secure. This protects the media/AV facilities� investment. Only the administrator is allowed to operate on-board buttons and logo-control settings. An onboard pin number reader to lock the projector is used when the projector is not in use, allowing the unit to be left in one place, such as in a classroom, with peace-of-mind.
Sanyo Warranty Quick Repair Program
- Native XGA Resolution (1024x768)
- 3LCD Technology
- Outstanding Brightness Level of 2600 ANSI Lumens
- Ultra-Compact, Fully Portable at only 8.82 lbs.
- 1.2x Zoom Ratio
- Cabinet Top Lamp Replacement
- Closed Caption (NTSC)
- Black Board Mode
- Anti-Dust Design
- Auto Keystone Correction
- Variable Audio Out
Sanyo is committed to ensuring that its LCD Projector products perform superbly. Sanyo is also committed to customer satisfaction. In the unlikely event that any Sanyo LCD projector that is covered by the original warranty fails to operate properly due to a manufacturing defect, the unit is eligible for Sanyo's Quick Repair Program (QRP).
- First it is necessary to determine if the unit requires service or if the problem can be easily corrected without sending in the unit. Check the FAQ section on Sanyo's Web site. If the answer to your problem is not indicated there, you may call Visual Apex or call Sanyo toll free at 888.337.1215 for additional assistance.
- Once it has been determined by Sanyo technical offices that the projector needs service, you will be faxed or e-mailed a QRP authorization number and instructions where and how to send the unit.
- Sanyo will provide you with a Federal Express number so that you can overnight the malfunctioning unit - Sanyo pays the freight!
- After the unit is received at Sanyo, they will repair it and return it to you in 24-72 hours (typically). Most of the projectors received are repaired and sent back within 48 hours. However, Sanyo can not guarantee this turn around.
When calling Sanyo for technical assistance, please have the following information ready and available: Contact Name, Contact Phone Number, Contact Email Address, Contact Fax Number (if available), Projector Model Number, Serial Number, Date of Purchase and Detail Description of the Problem.
For ease of use, download this form: Click Here (PDF Form)