Sanyo Presentation Technologies PLC-XC56
XGA Digital Multimeda Projector
Manufacturer Only Return or Repair
Click Here for Details
This LCD portable projector, the PLC-XC56 (3,100 lumens) compliment SANYO’s line of high brightness projector for the education and business markets. It is equipped with SANYO’s Active Maintenance Filter (AMF) system, has been integrated into a portable projector. This unique filtration system consists of a filter cartridge with ten lengths of filter material and an airflow sensor that detects when the airflow is obstructed by dust and advances a clean section of filter as needed.
To prevent theft of the small projector, SANYO has integrated several higher security features. A security bar in the corner of the device accepts security wires up to 0.43inch in diameter. Additionally, the on-board pin number locks the projector when not in use, were outfitted with an internal 7-watt speaker, eliminating the need for an external audio system.More about Active Maint. Filter System:
Sanyo Warranty Quick Repair Program
Sanyo is committed to ensuring that its LCD Projector products perform superbly. Sanyo is also committed to customer satisfaction. In the unlikely event that any Sanyo LCD projector that is covered by the original warranty fails to operate properly due to a manufacturing defect, the unit is eligible for Sanyo's Quick Repair Program (QRP).
- First it is necessary to determine if the unit requires service or if the problem can be easily corrected without sending in the unit. Check the FAQ section on Sanyo's Web site. If the answer to your problem is not indicated there, you may call Visual Apex or call Sanyo toll free at 888.337.1215 for additional assistance.
- Once it has been determined by Sanyo technical offices that the projector needs service, you will be faxed or e-mailed a QRP authorization number and instructions where and how to send the unit.
- Sanyo will provide you with a Federal Express number so that you can overnight the malfunctioning unit - Sanyo pays the freight!
- After the unit is received at Sanyo, they will repair it and return it to you in 24-72 hours (typically). Most of the projectors received are repaired and sent back within 48 hours. However, Sanyo can not guarantee this turn around.
When calling Sanyo for technical assistance, please have the following information ready and available: Contact Name, Contact Phone Number, Contact Email Address, Contact Fax Number (if available), Projector Model Number, Serial Number, Date of Purchase and Detail Description of the Problem.
For ease of use, download this form: Click Here (PDF Form)
- Built-in Network function
- Active Maintenance Filter System:
This sophisticated One-Way Air Flow and filter monitor system is efficient at controlling the temperature with single intake and exhaust vents. An Active Maintenance Filter is automatically wound and a clean filter surface is set in position and also warns the user of clogged filters, hence increasing picture quality.
- Closed Caption:
Closed captioning provides the audio portion of a television signal as printed words on the projected screen - helpful for deaf and hard of hearing individuals.