Sanyo PLV-80L projector specs:
||3,000 ANSI lumens
||16.7 million colors
||Native Resolution: 1366x768
Computer: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, [SXGA, WXGA+, SXGA+, UXGA (Compatible)]
Video: 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p - Displays Up to 720p
Video/Color Signal: NSTC, PAL, SECAM
||12.6in W 6.6in H 16.9in D
Stereo Audio Output Speakers
Optional Lenses - Requires Lens Purchase
||3 Years Limited parts and Labor Warranty; 90 Das Warranty on Lamp
**Important Warranty Details
Included Input Panels
- 9.8 ft. AC Power Cord
- Serial control Cable
- Wired/Wireless RF Remote Control
- 2 "AA" Batteries for Remote Control
- Lens cover
- Ownerï¿½s Manual (CD-ROM & Quick Manual)
- Input 1 - D-Sub 15 ï¿½ DVI-D w/HDCP
ï¿½ Audio (Stereo mini-jack)
- Input 2 - 5 BNC (RGBHV) or
3 BNC (Video/Y, C/PB/CB, Pr/Cr)
ï¿½ Audio (Stereo mini-jack)
- Input 3 - 3 RCA (Y,Cb/Cr,Pb/Pr) component / composite
ï¿½ S-Video ï¿½ 2 RCA Audio (L & R)
Sanyo PLV-80L projector details:
Sanyo Presentation Technologies PLV-80L
Wide XGA Digital Multimedia Projector
Manufacturer Only Return or Repair
Click Here for Details
*Note: The PLV-80L does not include a lens. Purchase a lens to complete your solution. There are multiple options to suit any and all needs. See "Included Items" tab for lens options.
3,000 ANSI LUMENS FOR A BIG, BRIGHT PICTURE
Whether it's for home theater use or professional applications,
the PLV-80L delivers the brightness you need for superior bigscreen
SANYO NEW PROGRESSIVE SCAN IC
A newly developed progressive scan IC improves image quality,
and a Sanyo original cross-color separation circuit helps
achieve superior diagonal resolution. Also offering 2-3/2-2
pulldown compatibility (HDTV compatibility), the PLV-80
delivers high-quality image projection from film sources.
DIGITAL GAMMA CORRECTION
This gamma correction control function achieves smoother
gradation characteristics by adjusting the gradation according to
the image being input.
UNIQUE COLOR MANAGEMENT FUNCTION
Sanyo's color management function allows adjustment of any
color (hue, chroma, gamma value). A narrow hue range can be
specified, and as the correction is reflected in real time and true
color reproduction with high accuracy can be done.
The PLV-80L can be connected to a computer network via the
optional PJ-Net Organizer (POA-PN40) for management and
*E-mail Alert *Automatic On/Off *Web Management by browser
*Multi Control *SNMP *Control Port for external/projector
More about PJ-Net:
POWER LENS SHIFT
Power lens shift allows for greater placement flexibility by raising
or lowering the image without having to move the projector.
X-Y DIGITAL KEYSTONE CORRECTION
X-Y digital keystone correction compensates for angled projector
placement by digitally altering the pixels to produce undistorted
images both horizontally and vertically.
Sanyo Warranty Quick Repair Program
- 16:9 W-XGA Panel (1366 x 768 dots)
- 15 Pin D-Sub, DVI-D with HDCP, and 5 Pin BNC Data Inputs
- Component, Composite, or S Video Input
- Digital Visual Interface (HDCP)
- Standard, Short Fixed, Short Zoom, Long Zoom, Ultra Long Zoom - Optional Lenses
- HDTV Progressive Scan System & Superior Picture Quality
- 1080-24psf/25psf/30psf Signals Compatible
Sanyo is committed to ensuring that its LCD Projector products perform superbly. Sanyo is also committed to customer satisfaction. In the unlikely event that any Sanyo LCD projector that is covered by the original warranty fails to operate properly due to a manufacturing defect, the unit is eligible for Sanyo's Quick Repair Program (QRP).
- First it is necessary to determine if the unit requires service or if the problem can be easily corrected without sending in the unit. Check the FAQ section on Sanyo's Web site. If the answer to your problem is not indicated there, you may call Visual Apex or call Sanyo toll free at 888.337.1215 for additional assistance.
- Once it has been determined by Sanyo technical offices that the projector needs service, you will be faxed or e-mailed a QRP authorization number and instructions where and how to send the unit.
- Sanyo will provide you with a Federal Express number so that you can overnight the malfunctioning unit - Sanyo pays the freight!
- After the unit is received at Sanyo, they will repair it and return it to you in 24-72 hours (typically). Most of the projectors received are repaired and sent back within 48 hours. However, Sanyo can not guarantee this turn around.
When calling Sanyo for technical assistance, please have the following information ready and available: Contact Name, Contact Phone Number, Contact Email Address, Contact Fax Number (if available), Projector Model Number, Serial Number, Date of Purchase and Detail Description of the Problem.
For ease of use, download this form: Click Here (PDF Form)
Sanyo PLV-80L Customer Reviews:
Automatically save 10% on accessories when you purchase 4 accessories!
The Sanyo PLV-80L Repair and Return PolicyThe Sanyo PLV-80L may only be returned, repaired or replaced due to defect through the manufacturer directly, as per the manufacturer's policies.