|Sanyo PLV-Z3000 projector specs:
||1,200 ANSI lumens
||3LCD - 0.74in TFT Polysilicon
Computer: VGA, SVGA, WVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, SXGA+, WXGA+, [UXGA (Compatible)]
Video: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p - Displays Up to 1080p
Video/Color Signal: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
||15.7in W 5.7in H 13.6in D
||Full HD 1080p Resolution
2 HDMI v1.3b Inputs
Incredible Contrast Ratio
Advanced Lens Shift
||3-Years Limited Parts and Labor Warranty, 90 Days on Lamp Warranty, Quick Repair Program (See details under Features Tab and Return/Repair Policy under Shipping & Returns tab.)
||HDMI v1.3b x2; Mini D-Sub 15 (RGB/VGA); RCA Component x2; S-Video; RCA Composite
- AC Power Cord
- Wireless Remote Control
- Two (2) AA Batteries for Remote Control
- Quick Reference Guide
- Owner's Manual (CD-ROM)
|Sanyo PLV-Z3000 projector details:
Sanyo Presentation Technologies PLV-Z3000
Full High Definition (1080p) Digital Home Entertainment Projector
Manufacturer Only Return or Repair
Click Here for Details
Full High-Definition Resolution - 1080p
The PLV-Z3000 unleashes the full 1920 x 1080 high-definition potential from today's advanced full HD sources. This means rich, deep and accurate colors from SANYO's exclusive TopazReal HD. TopazReal HD brings together a team of technologies including a variable iris and lamp reactivity, a 14-bit digital signal processing, real-focus HD lens system, and, most importantly, a 3D color management system that addresses changes in color phase and color level to obtain perfect color reproduction. PLV-Z3000 uses 120Hz super-fast Full HD panel, which can increase smoothness in videos due to doubled frame rate from 60 frames/second to 120 frames/second using interpolation frame generation technology. The optimization of deep color from the color management system is supported via the projector's two HDMI 1.3 inputs.
Lens Maximization of Image Detail
Rated at 1200 lumens, the PLV-Z3000 is capable of an incredible 65,000:1 contrast ratio for superlative black levels, even in ambient light. Plus it has a newly-developed, high-efficiency lens that maximizes image details for exceptional optical performance.
Advanced Lens Shift for Various Room Environments
The PLV-Z3000 is outfitted with the industry's most advanced lens shifting function. When coupled with the projector's short throw capability and 2x zoom, the PLV-3000 can create a large screen image in any size room and from virtually any location. The lens shifting function allows widerange shifting up or down to three screen sizes and left to right to two screen sizes. The throw design of the PLV-Z3000, which is capable of projecting a 100-inch diagonal image from 10 to 20 feet away, makes it extremely suitable for small to mid-size home theaters.
Virtual Silent Fan Design
A 1200 lumen projector generates a tremendous amount of heat and requires a high quality fan to ensure proper operation. At this level of brightness, the fan is 'on' most of the time and the noise can be extremely loud and disruptive, especially in smaller home theaters where the projector and the audience are in the same vicinity. To promote greater enjoyment of the film and to reduce noise levels during quiet passages of a film, the PLV-Z3000 is equipped with the industry's quietest fan, a large aperture, low noise Sirocco cooling fan that never rises above 19dB in the economy mode.
**Specifications and Features Subject to Change Upon Final Release from Manufacturer**
Sanyo Warranty Quick Repair Program
- 3LCD Technology
- TopazReal HD Technology
- Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) Resolution
- 1200 ANSI Lumens and Incredible 65,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 2 HDMI v1.3b Inputs
- Illuminated Infrared (IR) Remote Control
- 3 Year Limited Parts & Labor Warranty
Sanyo is committed to ensuring that its LCD Projector products perform superbly. Sanyo is also committed to customer satisfaction. In the unlikely event that any Sanyo LCD projector that is covered by the original warranty fails to operate properly due to a manufacturing defect, the unit is eligible for Sanyo's Quick Repair Program (QRP).
- First it is necessary to determine if the unit requires service or if the problem can be easily corrected without sending in the unit. Check the FAQ section on Sanyo's Web site. If the answer to your problem is not indicated there, you may call Visual Apex or call Sanyo toll free at 888.337.1215 for additional assistance.
- Once it has been determined by Sanyo technical offices that the projector needs service, you will be faxed or e-mailed a QRP authorization number and instructions where and how to send the unit.
- Sanyo will provide you with a Federal Express number so that you can overnight the malfunctioning unit - Sanyo pays the freight!
- After the unit is received at Sanyo, they will repair it and return it to you in 24-72 hours (typically). Most of the projectors received are repaired and sent back within 48 hours. However, Sanyo can not guarantee this turn around.
When calling Sanyo for technical assistance, please have the following information ready and available: Contact Name, Contact Phone Number, Contact Email Address, Contact Fax Number (if available), Projector Model Number, Serial Number, Date of Purchase and Detail Description of the Problem.
For ease of use, download this form: Click Here (PDF Form)
|Sanyo PLV-Z3000 Customer Reviews:
Visual Apex has top-rated customer satisfaction on sites like:
What are people saying about the Sanyo PLV-Z3000?
More Sanyo Projectors: