|Sharp PN-V601 projector specs:
||60 inches diag.
||1366x768 native VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA
||Full Array LED Backlight Provides Uniform BrightnessEnlarge (Zoom) Display Mode for Video Walls up to 5x5Built-in 10W per Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier
||52.5in W 29.8in H 5.9in D
||3-Year on-site. Covers parts, labor and backlight in both landscape and portrait mode operation.
|LCD TV Uses:
||Designed for sophisticated video wall applications, offers the world's slimmest bezel on a 60" professional LCD.
|Sharp PN-V601 LCD display details:
Designed for sophisticated video wall applications, offers the world's slimmest bezel on a 60" professional LCD.
MFR UPC: 074000047068
Designed for sophisticated video wall applications, the PN-V601 offers the world�s slimmest bezel1 available on a 60-inch class professional LCD monitor. As a flexible digital signage solution with 24/7 certified reliability and an almost seamless bezel (just 6.5 mm total between neighboring monitors), the PN-V601 sets a new standard for video wall displays. A full-array LED backlight helps ensure uniform brightness, and an enlarge (zoom) display mode enables one image to be expanded across up to 25 monitors (in a 5x5 configuration). An optional PN-ZR01 Control Kit permits all monitors in a video wall to be operated using a single remote, and the optional PN-ZB02 Interface Expansion Board expands the input/output capability of each display.
Items included with the Sharp PN-V601:
- 60" Class (60" Diagonal) Screen Size - with Sharp ASV LCD Technology provides exceptionally deep blacks and bright vivid colors with up to 700 cd/m2 brightness and 2400:1 contrast ratio.
- World's Slimmest Bezel - (Based on available information, as of June 8, 2010, for LCD panels of 46-inches or larger in size.) Thanks to its ultra-slim bezel, multiple PN-V601 monitors can be joined together to create high impact multi-screen displays. The width of the bezel between neighboring monitors in a multi-screen display is only 6.5 mm (2.4mm on the right and bottom, and 4.1 mm on the left and top). (Total non-display area for neighboring monitors is 7.1 mm.)
- Full Array LED Backlight - gives the PN-V601 more uniform brightness than conventional CCFL backlighting. LED elements are positioned across the entire panel directly behind the liquid crystal layers, helping ensure beautiful uniform images.
- 1366 x 768 Resolution - from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources. When used in a 3x3 video wall display, this Professional LCD Monitor provides over 4K x 2K total resolution (4098 x 2304 pixels) for ultra-high resolution / ultra-high impact images.
- Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode - enables one image to be spread across up to 25 monitors (in up to a 5x5 configuration). The Frame Width Adjustment function eliminates misalignment and helps enhance the enlarged image in a multi-screen display.
- 24/7 Certified - for use in most commercial applications.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty - covers parts, labor and backlight in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Amplifier - for use with external stereo speakers.
- Extensive Interface Capability - Standard interfaces include HDMI� input, D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB02) - adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).
- Optional Mounting Hardware Bundles � includes all of the hardware needed for the most popular video wall configurations, for both wall mounting and free standing installations.
- Compatible with SDSS� Sharp Digital Signage Software
- ENERGY STAR� Qualified - with exceptionally low power consumption.
3-wire (grounded) power cord (approx. 10')CD-ROMSetup manualStand hole protection cover x 2Cable clamp x 2