|Sharp PN-V602 projector specs:
||60 inches diag.
||1366x768 native VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA
||Full Array LED Backlight with Local DimmingEnlarge (Zoom) Display Mode for Video Walls up to 5x5Built-in 10W per Channel Stereo Audio AmplifierCompatible for 24/7 use in Landscape and Portrait Modes
||52.5in W 29.8in H 5.9in D
||3-Year on-site. Covers parts, labor and backlight in both landscape and portrait mode operation.
|LCD TV Uses:
||Combines the world's slimmest bezel available on a 60" LCD monitor with high brightness for semi-outdoor environments.
|Sharp PN-V602 LCD display details:
World's slimmest bezel available on a 60" LCD monitor with high brightness for semi-outdoor environments.
MFR UPC: 074000069084
The PN-V602 Video Wall Monitor combines the world�s slimmest bezel available on a 60" class (diagonal) LCD monitor1 with high brightness for semi-outdoor environments. With 24/7 reliability and an almost seamless bezel (just 6.5 mm total between neighboring monitors), the PN-V602 sets a new standard for video wall displays. A full-array LED backlight helps ensure uniform brightness. Outstanding black levels are delivered via local dimming that allows specific groups of LEDs to be dimmed for greater control of brightness and darkness in different areas of the screen. Local dimming also helps deliver a remarkably better contrast ratio (up to 1,000,000:1) and brightness (up to 1,500 cd/m2) compared to conventional LCD monitors, while utilizing significantly less power.
Items included with the Sharp PN-V602:
- Exceptionally High Brightness for Semi-Outdoor Environments - up to 1500 cd/m2 brightness.
- 60" Class (60" Diagonal) Screen Size - with Sharp ASV LCD Technology provides exceptionally deep blacks and bright vivid colors.
- Local Dimming - for high contrast and superb energy efficiency. Local dimming allows specific groups of LEDs to be dimmed. This helps deliver remarkably higher contrast (up to 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio) and significant power savings.
- World's Slimmest Bezel on a 60" Class (Diagonal) LCD Monitor - based on available information, as of September 1, 2011, for LCD panels of 60-inches diagonal or larger in size. Thanks to its ultra-slim bezel, multiple PN-V602 monitors can be joined together to create high impact multi-screen displays. The width of the bezel between neighboring monitors in a multi-screen display is only 6.5 mm (2.4mm on the right and bottom, and 4.1 mm on the left and top). (Total non-display area for neighboring monitors is 7.1 mm.)
- Full Array LED Backlight - gives the PN-V602 more uniform brightness than conventional CCFL backlighting. LED elements are positioned across the entire panel directly behind the liquid crystal layers, helping ensure beautiful uniform images.
- 1366 x 768 Resolution - from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources. When used in a 3x3 video wall display, this Professional LED-LCD Monitor provides over 4K x 2K total resolution (4098 x 2304 pixels) for ultra-high resolution / ultra-high impact images.
- Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode - enables one image to be spread across up to 25 monitors (in up to a 5x5 configuration). The Frame Width Adjustment function eliminates misalignment and helps enhance the enlarged image in a multi-screen display.
- Compatible with Third-Party Video Wall Processors - for video walls of virtually unlimited size and configuration.
- 24/7 Certified - for use in most commercial applications.
- Choice of Installation Mod - for use in landscape, portrait and "face-up/face-down" installations.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty - covers parts, labor and backlight in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Amplifier - for use with external stereo speakers.
- Extensive Interface Capability - Standard interfaces include HDMI� input, D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB02) - adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).
- Optional Mounting Hardware Bundles � includes all of the hardware needed for the most popular video wall configurations, for both wall mounting and free standing installations.
- Compatible with SDSS� Sharp Digital Signage Software
- ENERGY STAR� Qualified - with exceptionally low power consumption.
3-wire (grounded) power cord (approx. 10')CD-ROMSetup manualStand hole protection cover x 2Cable clamp x 2