|YST-SW325 - Yamaha 170W Powered Subwoofer
Yamaha Professional Series Digital Home Theater Speaker System
CALL FOR PRICING
Our agreements with Yamaha require us to offer phone consultation on each product prior to the sale.
Please call us at 800.883.7495 today.
Color: Black and Silver
Series: 325 A-PMD
Matches: NS-325F; NS-C325; NS-M325
Type: Advanced YST II and QD-Bass Powered Subwoofer
Click to Enlarge
High performance home theater speakers designed for Natural Sound reproduction with Advanced PMD cones, DC-Diaphragm™ tweeters, innovative cabinet technologies and luxurious wood finish.
Yamaha's Advanced YST II and QD-Bass technologies give this top class subwoofer an outstanding combination of power, depth and clarity. The YST-SW325 is designed to acoustically match the speakers in the 325 A-PMD Series, and is recommended to be used together with them.
Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (Advanced YST) is a unique system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel out impedance so the speaker unit has a perfectly linear motion. Advanced YST helps to ensure the highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance.
QD-Bass (Quatre Dispersion Bass) technology uses down-firing drivers with square, pyramid-shaped reflective plates to radiate the sound efficiently in four horizontal directions. The reflective plates negate any effects caused by the floor surface and reduce resonance between sound waves reflected from the floor and the unit.
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- QD-Bass (Quatre Dispersion Bass) Technology
- PWM Digital Drive High Efficiency Amplifier
- Linear Port for Minimizing Extraneous Noise
- High 170W Dynamic Power
- BASS (Bass Action Selector System)
- 8" Multi-Range Driver with Magnetic Shielding
- 25–180Hz Low Frequency Reproduction
- Luxurious Wood Finish Cabinet
- Auto Standby with Sensitivity Selector (High, Low and Off)
- Low (0.5W) Standby Power Consumption
- Advanced YST II Technology: Yes
- QD-Bass Technology: Yes
- High Efficiency Power Amplifier: Yes
- Multi-Range Driver: 8" Cone
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- High Cut Filter: 50-150 Hz
- Phase Control (Normal or Reverse): Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- BASS (Bass Action Selector System): Yes
- Dynamic Power: 170W
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 180 Hz
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited Parts & Labor Details
- Width: 12 3/8"
- Height: 14 15/16"
- Depth: 14 3/4"
- Weight: 28.7 lbs