|EXT-GSCALER-PRON - Audio/Video Scaler Pro
All-in-one commercial-grade AV switcher/scaler for a myriad of AV sources including additional audio support for DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus
Scale analog and digital video up to 1080p / 1920x1200 and output as digital HDMI with digital audio. Easily adjust key video aspects such as color, aspect ratio, and noise reduction with the Gefen Audio/Video Scaler Pro. Digitize and scale audio and video in different formats into outgoing HDMI together with external digital audio (S/PDIF and TOSLINK).
Fitting neatly in an equipment rack, the Gefen Audio/Video Scaler Pro is conveniently located close to the center of AV operations. Rack ears are included.
The Gefen Audio/Video Scaler Pro video accepts the following inputs:
The Gefen Scaler Pro can interface with a variety of sources from set-top boxes and DVD players, to all popular video gaming consoles, with full 1080p support and compliancy with HDCP. Wide-screen scaling of VGA and DVI desktops is also achieved by the Gefen Scaler Pro.
- HDTV television (HDMI/DVI)
- Computer video (DVI or VGA)
- SD (Composite or S-Video)
- Additional RS232 functions
- Both digital and analog inputs are format converted and pixel re-scaled @ 1080p to match the native resolution of your display
- DVI/HDCP/HDMI compliant input: Operates at bandwidths up to 165Mhz (Up to 1600 × 1200 WUXGA resolution @60Hz)
- Supports digital HD output up to 1080p.
- Integrated 8-bit triple-ADC/PLL.
- Integrated DVI/HDCP/HDMI compliant receiver.
- Dual high quality scaling engines.
- Dual 3D motion video source adaptive deinterlacers with smooth low angle edge.
- Auto 3:2 pull-down and 2:2 pull-down detection & recovery.
- High performance frame rate conversion engine.
- Proprietary Advanced Color Engine Technology for brilliant and fresh color, intensified contrast and details, vivid skin tones, sharp edges, and accurate and independent color control.
- Option to select audio input from HDMI or TOSLINK/SPDIF audio source.
- 3D noise reduction (Composite and S-Video inputs only)
- Operates through an on-screen display (OSD) menu controlled via included remote control
- Digital Audio Delay to match audio/video timing
- Less then one frame delay for smooth video when gaming
- 19-inch Rack Ear Kit included for mounting in an equipment rack
- Aspect Ratio Control
- Reset Button
- Digital Maximum Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
- Analog Video Bandwidth: 350 Mhz
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Input Connector: (1) Type A 19 Pin female
- HDMI Output Connector: (1) Type A 19 Pin female
- DVI Input Connector: (1) DVI-I (29 pin) female
- Component Input Connector: (1) YPbPr - 3 RCA
- Composite Input Connector: (1) CVBS - 1 RCA
- S-video Input connector: (1) Y/C - 4 pin mini-DIN
- Analog Audio Input Connector: (3) L+R RCA, (1) 3.5mm stereo mini-jackDigital Audio Input Connector: (2) Coaxial (S/PDIF), (2) Optical (TOSLINK)
- Digital Audio Output Connector: (1) Coaxial (S/PDIF), (1) Optical (TOSLINK)
- Remote Control Port: (1) DB-9; RS-232 serial communication
- Rack Size: 1U (rack-ears included)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 6.7"D x 17.1" W x 1.6"H
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs