|HDMI50FTCL3 - 50ft High Speed HDMI (v1.4)
The High Speed HDMI cable is designed and tested to handle video resolutions of 1080p and beyond, including advanced display technologies such as 4K, 3D, and Deep Color.
*Important Installation Note*
Due to the equalizer circuitry in this cable, it will only work when connected in the proper direction.
Please be aware of this prior to installing the cable particularly in a wall or ceiling.
The larger connector labeled "Out put" needs to be connected to the display device (projector/plasma etc.) not the source devices (DVD, Cable box, AV receiver etc.).
Built-in HDMI repeater: Never worry about losing HD quality in longer cable
lengths with an HDMI repeater. Designed for professional AV installers and home theater enthusiasts.
Perfect for in-wall installation for both residential and commercial applications.
- Can be used for all Non 3D projectors for Residential or Commercial Installs
- CL3 rated cable for Residential or Commercial In-Wall Installation
- HDMI Male to Male.
- Perfect for connecting your HDMI Monitors, A/V Receivers, and HDTV.
- Optimized for operation from 250 Mbps to 2.25 Gbps in support of UXGA, 480I/P, 720I/P, 1080I, and 1080P with 8,10, and 12bit Color Depth Resolutions
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.
- 24k gold plated conductor to provide optimum signal transfer.
- Triple-layer shielding rejects interference for the best EMI effect.
- Cable Length: Appox: 50FT Cat 2 24AWG.
- Build In Equalizer Signal Repeater CL3 Rated (In-Wall Installation)
- RoHs Compliance.
- Equalizer Chipset DS16EV5110SQ/NOPB
Warranty: Lifetime 100% Replacement
Connectors: HDMI 19-pin
Ratings: CL3 for In-Wall Use
Size: 24 Gauge (AWG)
Length: 50 Ft.
HDMI50FTCL3 HDMI Digital Audio Video Cable
Optimized HDMI to HDMI cables are specially designed for hi-def HDTV video/audio signals for home theater
applications and professional home theater installations. All of our cables are made for home theater in mind
using the highest quality cabling, jacket materials and gold plating for better connectivity, longevity and signal
strength. Every Optimized Cable is compatible with all HDTV formats including 720p, 1080p, 1080i, 1440p.
In-wall cables are coated with material that emits lower amounts of toxic fumes when in contact with fire.
CL3 rated cables follow the U.S. National Electrical Code regulation under Article 725. CL3 rated cables
(class 3 circuit wire) are designated for commercial applications and are rated for up to 300 volts offering more
protection than CL2 rated cables because they are able to rate to carry more voltage. CL3 rated cables can be used
in place of CL2 rated cables, but not the other way around.
You can manually set the signal booster strength, depending on what type of data and information is passing through it some might require the stronger boost, or you can just simply set it at the max and put it into the wall. It's easy to use, you just use the attached key to change the booster strength. Also the new v1.4 CL3 rated cables are uni-directional, one end has the equalizer pictured about 4 inches away from the output port.